JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found out that Timber Country Sports in Dallas went out of business and I'm out $275 I put down on a gun. Anyone else affected by them? I've tried to contact them but the phone is disconnected.

I know Paul has been trying to make things right. Having throat cancer with chemo and radiation treatment cause his business to have multiple problems. Last time I talked to him, he has been trying to play catch up and fulfill order and refund money to people that he owed when he closed his business. It has been a slow go for him to get everyone caught up. Did you try his email?

Gunnails, actually that was not the case as you think. The discussion to close came rather abruptly.

@Hollis I didn't know about the cancer, it'll all kinda makes sense now. I don't have his email, if you wouldn't mind, could I get Paul's email address from you, thanks.

Unfortunately, it looks like this guy scammed a lot of people. I sympathize with the guy for being sick, but thats no reason to run off with lots of peoples guns and money. Be careful what you buy used... it may new be listed as stolen property.

Unfortunately, it looks like this guy scammed a lot of people. I sympathize with the guy for being sick, but thats no reason to run off with lots of peoples guns and money. Be careful what you buy used... it may new be listed as stolen property.

I would also say, be careful what the gossip is too. Any criminal act is not protected through bankruptcy laws. If there are any criminal acts (stolen firearms), I am sure the Dallas PD would act on it. If they are not acting on it, then that may be a clue. There are a lot of stories floating around, some contradict others and some are amusing. Anyways the store is closed and it is probably always wise when a person buys a used firearm to see if it is listed as stolen. I have only known one person who ran a check and it came up hot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top