JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Barview Jetty north of Garabaldi for ocean watching.

Fishermans Korner in Garabaldi Harbor for halibut fish and chips. Closed on Tuesdays.

Tillamook Cheese Factory for cheese sampling and ice cream.

Miniature or regular golf at Bay Breeze Golf Course.

Tillamook Air Musuem for vintage aircraft.

As much time as I've spent in the Tillamook area I can't believe I don't know that much about it. But it makes sense. Usually I spend my time in my boat chasing salmon when I'm there. I haven't even been to the cheese factory.

BUT, there is a pretty good Mexican restaurant in downtown Tillamook about a block east of Hwy 101 on 3rd Street. I think it's called Mexicana or something like that. It's well worth stopping for and I've never had trouble finding parking when I'm dragging my boat. :s0155:

Various train rides on the Oregon Coast Historical Railroad, out of Garabaldi, Rockaway and Wheeler, and checking the Goodwill Store for prepping items and clothing, and the Sporting Goods store as well, both close on 101.

Used to have decent pizza up in Rockaway.

Tillamook is about 55 minutes from home, so we go often, and I run flag vehicles for a logging company over there a lot too.

Barview Jetty north of Garabaldi for ocean watching.

Fishermans Korner in Garabaldi Harbor for halibut fish and chips. Closed on Tuesdays.

Tillamook Cheese Factory for cheese sampling and ice cream.

Miniature or regular golf at Bay Breeze Golf Course.

Tillamook Air Musuem for vintage aircraft.

THIS

Smells like money!

Exactly... we rented some farm ground over there years ago, and would camp over there when working on it. The dairy smells never bothered us, but we were raised country anyway. Some hard working dairy farmers over there busting their a** to make a living. If they were paid as well as all the processors and middlemen were, dairy might make sense.

Tillamook smells nothing like that stench used to in Albany or Newberg when the paper plant was rolling along. Now it is just a pile of scrap metal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top