JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went out to chrony a bunch of new loads and sight in a couple of optics...

Went up around the Salmonberry Rd area... EVERY one of the usual spots was taken so I had to drive further out into the woods to find a spot...

Came upon this sign:
20200713_115045[1].jpg

I was not in an area that I would have shot at (one of those turn arounds with no real backstop & a wide view of the area).. but I didnt see the signs at the entrance at Salmonberry nor anywhere else where people actually shoot at.

I was a couple miles back and this was an offshoot of a sideroad of a side road.

There were several people out there and gunfire was constantly echoing ... even saw a couple of state vehicles out there but no one was stopping the shooting or seeming to pay it any mind.

The "public safety" part of that is alarming... I know they have restricted shooting due to fire in the past...

But this sign looks pretty new... but again, only 1 sign stuffed way back in a nowhere spot

Wondering if it is specific to this spot, since it would be a wildly irresponsible place to shoot???

Anyone have an idea?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR