JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went out to chrony a bunch of new loads and sight in a couple of optics...

Went up around the Salmonberry Rd area... EVERY one of the usual spots was taken so I had to drive further out into the woods to find a spot...

Came upon this sign:
20200713_115045[1].jpg

I was not in an area that I would have shot at (one of those turn arounds with no real backstop & a wide view of the area).. but I didnt see the signs at the entrance at Salmonberry nor anywhere else where people actually shoot at.

I was a couple miles back and this was an offshoot of a sideroad of a side road.

There were several people out there and gunfire was constantly echoing ... even saw a couple of state vehicles out there but no one was stopping the shooting or seeming to pay it any mind.

The "public safety" part of that is alarming... I know they have restricted shooting due to fire in the past...

But this sign looks pretty new... but again, only 1 sign stuffed way back in a nowhere spot

Wondering if it is specific to this spot, since it would be a wildly irresponsible place to shoot???

Anyone have an idea?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top