JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you join us?

• Yes! Count me in!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Good Possibility

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Dur da dur where that brass go.

full.jpg

Randy would like to put up a story about the clean up on the ODF website. Anyone want to volunteer a few pictures he can use?

I believe that once they posted are on here, they are public domain and available to use (unless the poster includes a copyright disclaimer). You should be welcome to send them to him. I looked over all of them and most of them do not show faces that clearly nor license plates (can't make out any of them).

Thanks, it is a good idea to ask the person first. They may use any of the ones I posted.

Went up today to do some shooting at our clean up site. The garbage wasnt as bad but will undoubtedly be a constant flow.

It was clear that our efforts were appreciated given the 5 bullet holes in our sign

MAaAuLr.jpg

Most of the targets put back up were paper and wood which is better. We got a bag full of trash and this is our score in brass and non-brass we picked up. about 20 lbs in the non-brass stuff

gniH2xs.jpg

By the way "self healing, can take 1000 shots" targets my butt. They sure do fly when you hit them with a 50 beowulf though

FBjiyXR.jpg

Goes to show you the mentality of some of the shooters. But-hey....I'm surprised that table hasn't been burned or shot up with shotguns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top