JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are good to "LOOK" at guns if you need to kill time, but the guys in there are cocky and its way overpriced! Have you seen the owners house? Hes the house on the backroad to sandlake from netards thats covered in razor wire!! HA! what a crazy ***...like that would stop the vandals and looters, thats the first place thed hit cause ya know hes got stuff to take! way to be low key!:s0155:

I had a bad experience some years ago, and I will not go back.

When .17 HMR's were new, and they were hard to get, both rifles and the ammo, I bought a .17 HMR rifle from them. Ammo continued to be hard to get, but I stopped in there, later, to see if they had any. They did, and I asked to buy some. The gal said they're only selling it to the "locals", as it's so scarce. I told her I bought the rifle from them, and thought it was unfair that they would not sell me the ammo. She basically called me a liar about buying the rifle from them.

I contacted the manager, and he said I was treated wrongly, and he would contact me after his investigation.

I never heard another word.

WAYNO.

If you need to kill some time it's not that bad. You get too look at a bunch of over priced guns and ammo and here jackass' tell you why gun a is so much better than gun b. If you take the time to look around you can find some funny stuff. For example, they have boxes of Brown Bear .308 for $18.99 when it goes for $10.99 from cheaperthandirt. Also, the wolf .223 is 7.99 and the Federal Tactical (black box) is $6.99. Kinda funny I guess, but I digress.

All in all it's not worth the time to even visit unless they have a gun you have wanted to look at.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top