JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went in there because we happened to be in the area. Guy was nice enough to let us know he had a great deal on 9mm. American eagle FMJ for only $38 a box. After buying them all I loaded up in my Ferrari and drove to my mansion.

Went in there because we happened to be in the area. Guy was nice enough to let us know he had a great deal on 9mm. American eagle FMJ for only $38 a box. After buying them all I loaded up in my Ferrari and drove to my mansion.

And shot all of the ammo you bought inside your state of the art indoor shooting range. Heh heh

Careful, some jackwagon will come on here and flame you for whining about it. I just love the folks that say, well if you don't like the gouging, rip off, prices, don't buy it. Four words come to mind, I don't and wont. But that still wont stop me from calling it as I see it. And Tillamook sporting goods is one of those that wont see any of my greenbacks walking through their doors, and it's apparent that the words getting out on old Hathaways prices:s0112:.

Ehh they can piss off. If someone doesn't like my post there are plenty of others to read. I posted to let people here have the information. As far as ammo is concerned I'm doing just fine, I have a connection at a distributor. Speaking of which, I know the prices he's getting that ammo at. It's marked up about 500%. That margin makes me sick. Ill have no business with a greedy prick who'll do that.

I love places like this. I remember during the last panic when someone offered me a 50ct box of .380 ammo for the low low price of $50, and primers for $10/bx (100ct). I think my comments were "wow, I havn't seen that in a while, glad I don't have a .380" followed by "umm, you realize I can buy this stuff for $90 for 5000 right?" they didn't much care for me after that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top