Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tillamook sporting goods. Prices crazy

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Joshg, May 12, 2013.

1. Joshg

Joshg Portland Member

Went in there because we happened to be in the area. Guy was nice enough to let us know he had a great deal on 9mm. American eagle FMJ for only $38 a box. After buying them all I loaded up in my Ferrari and drove to my mansion.

2. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

And shot all of the ammo you bought inside your state of the art indoor shooting range. Heh heh

3. Joshg

Joshg Portland Member

Exactly. But that was after I went back and bought the $1600 AR he had. Couldn't believe my luck.

4. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

You're one lucky man, Hah hah

5. udoggie

udoggie Washington Co, Or. Member

I drove by there on Saturday and saw the sign.

Glad I didn't waste my time, unless that $38 was for 500+ rounds :)

UD

6. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

You should have bought all that ammo to re-sell here at a significant profit!

7. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Careful, some jackwagon will come on here and flame you for whining about it. I just love the folks that say, well if you don't like the gouging, rip off, prices, don't buy it. Four words come to mind, I don't and wont. But that still wont stop me from calling it as I see it. And Tillamook sporting goods is one of those that wont see any of my greenbacks walking through their doors, and it's apparent that the words getting out on old Hathaways prices:bluelaugh:.

8. Joshg

Joshg Portland Member

Ehh they can piss off. If someone doesn't like my post there are plenty of others to read. I posted to let people here have the information. As far as ammo is concerned I'm doing just fine, I have a connection at a distributor. Speaking of which, I know the prices he's getting that ammo at. It's marked up about 500%. That margin makes me sick. Ill have no business with a greedy prick who'll do that.

9. filsonhand

filsonhand In the Silicon Forest Smooth as a Rhino 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

That must be why nobody is ever shopping there when I roll through mook.and there is a lot of dust on the shelves. Lol

10. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

I love places like this. I remember during the last panic when someone offered me a 50ct box of .380 ammo for the low low price of $50, and primers for $10/bx (100ct). I think my comments were "wow, I havn't seen that in a while, glad I don't have a .380" followed by "umm, you realize I can buy this stuff for $90 for 5000 right?" they didn't much care for me after that.

11. whiskeybill

whiskeybill Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

I have family in Tillamook and they sure as heck don't go to Tillamook Sporting Goods for ANY of their needs. They don't even buy fishing tackle there!

12. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I've been there a few times in the past and even before firearm and ammo prices started going through the roof their prices were extremely high.