JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20200727_171121.jpg

Nice!
We were in Netarts crabbing, got our limit in a short time.
Went out of Pacific City on a dory Saturday.
Got our limit of black bass, crab and a couple of lings.
It was a blast, going again this winter.

No, it was my first time in the area and had heard of the ghost hole, just didn't make it over there. My inlaws are really into white meat fish, so I figured the jetty was our best shot. They even kept a few greenling. I had never used those for anything but bait!

I have a couple buddies that have coastal houses there and a boat docked there, I've gone out a few times. Drop the crab pots on the way out and fish all day, lings, rocks fish, springer salmon, gone out far enough for tuna. Hitting the Ghost Hole afterward is sort of a tradition (a good chance of catching some crabs there too). I love going out to Garibaldi, good times every time.

I have a couple buddies that have coastal houses there and a boat docked there, I've gone out a few times. Drop the crab pots on the way out and fish all day, lings, rocks fish, springer salmon, gone out far enough for tuna. Hitting the Ghost Hole afterward is sort of a tradition (a good chance of catching some crabs there too). I love going out to Garibaldi, good times every time.

My inlaw dropped one of my crab pots in 40 feet of water with 50 feet of line. With the current in there, it quickly disappeared below the surface. Good thing it was high tide and there was a minus tide. I was able to get it back a few hours later.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads