JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
My Tikka is capable of .25 MOA (& probably even better)... GLWS!!

022CC8DF-CF7F-4E21-933B-7FDED75027CF.jpeg

My Tikka is capable of .25 MOA (& probably even better)... GLWS!!

View attachment 581557

Is that chambered in 6.5 creedmoor, like the OP's rifle? Tikka's do shoot well. I was happy to break the moa barrier, in the moa all day long challenge over at 24 hour campfire, with my superlite 6.5 creedmoor....and no, not posting a target of that as it doesn't really pertain to the op's rifle....

Greatly appreciate the support for Tikka rifles. Right now I am torn on selling it or upgrading. Reason for selling is to get the T3x CTR setup but the alternative is to re-barrel with a criterion or rock creek in a varmint contour for coyotes.

Price dropped it too.

Greatly appreciate the support for Tikka rifles. Right now I am torn on selling it or upgrading. Reason for selling is to get the T3x CTR setup but the alternative is to re-barrel with a criterion or rock creek in a varmint contour for coyotes.

Price dropped it too.

No sense in re-barreling that Tikka. Someone will come along and buy that rifle for hunting. Like Stomper said, they are extremely accurate/"epic shooters" and the beauty of that rifle right now is it's very light. Perfect for hunting and packing around the woods. Just about everyone here should know how accurate these things are by now. My Tikka T3 Superlite 6.5 creedmoor is one of my favorite rifles. When I told Stomper I was happy to break the moa barrier with my superlite in that online challenge, it was not just 3 shot groups or even 5 shot groups, but 2 10 shot groups side by side. As of right now, that thread and challenge I was talking about has been viewed 26,900 times and only has 8 shooters that have presented sub moa "all day long" rifles. I should have been more specific in my previous post, as I don't want guys to get the wrong impression. Tikka's are freeking accurate and the 6.5 creedmoor was made to shoot. Developed by a ballistician and Hornady as the ultimate target/hunting cartridge and it has taken the bull by the horns.... I'd buy this rifle, If I didn't already have 2. Sell this one and use that money to buy a CTR, just my honest opinion.... Good luck with the sale of this beauty!!!! Oh, I might as well show my target, since stomper showed his:
TInieXz.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.