JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A set of 32 to 40 mm height rings will clear just fine! Those Tikka Rings @v0locme13sn0w listed are perfect! They key to the reciever and lock down on the rail so they do not require a secondary mount! Keeps things light and compact! That said, for this type of rifle, I would go with a M1913 top rail mount so you can add any accessories as needed and a Mil Spec ring like GG&G's

Those tikka specific warne rings are mounted directly to the t3 receiver, they are good. However the t3 CTR that you are purchasing comes equipped with a picatinny rail, so might as well utilize that with standard pic rings. Medium height 30mm should fit your scope just fine.

We took her out today. Got this group at 200 yards within the first box of ammo. I'm expecting it to tighten up further after another range trip or 2.

Just a hair over 1" extreme spread, so 1/2 MOA out of a brand new barrel. Not bad:

IMG_3397.JPG

We took her out today. Got this group at 200 yards within the first box of ammo. I'm expecting it to tighten up further after another range trip or 2.

Just a hair over 1" extreme spread, so 1/2 MOA out of a brand new barrel. Not bad:

View attachment 494816

Isn't that your group at 300? I know that you were touching two shots at 100 six shots in. All I know is Tikka's kick the proverbial azz. If someone wants a shooter, Tikka is the only way to go. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top