JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my Tikka T3X 300 Win Mag UltraLite (True Timber Strata Camo Stock) in amazing condition (scope and scope ring shown on the rifle are NOT included). The rifle is near mint as I purchased it new 3 months ago in Cabela's (original retail box and original Cabela's receipt of purchase included). I shot about 300-350 rounds with this rifle. This is a super accurate rifle. With my reloads I was consistently getting sub-MOA results (of course if you are a good shooter). I posted 4-shot group @100 yards. The rifle comes with few very valuable extras that improved rifle accuracy and performance. This rifle does not have any usual Tikka cheap plastic parts except for the magazine. All other Tikka plastic parts were replaced with custom metal ones. Recoil lug, bottom plate (trigger guard), bolt shroud and bolt stopper are all metal. The extras in this rifle are: Mountain Tactical metal bottom plate Gen 2 (this one is compatible with regular Tikka plastic magazines as well as with Mountain Tactical metal magazines that were recently released by the company), M'Carbo trigger spring (now the trigger pull is just 1.5lb), Beartooth Buttstock Cover with Cheek Riser (this improves ergonomics), Limpsaver Recoil Pad (this one is far better than the original Tikka one that came with the rifle), Leupold scope rail (holds zero great and stays all tight with no issues), Kanhtrol Snap-On Muzzle Brake (This muzzle brake significantly decreases recoil, so you do not have to worry to get a "black eye" from your scope), Magpul strap and swivels, and bolt lever custom handle. I spent over $450 for these extras.

This Tikka rifle is a superb shooter and in superb condition. If you reload, with the rifle, I will give you details about sub-MOA reloads with Nosler 175gr HPBT bullets and H1000 powder combination. The reason I am selling this rifle is that I am currently having another 300 WM rifle getting completely customized. I thing that I do not like about this Tikka rifle is that it is too light for a 300 WM rifle in my opinion. My new custom WM, after it is done, will weight more than double than this Tikka. I do not hunt, so for my style of shooting heavier is better.

I am asking $750 cash and at this point am not interested in any trades unless you got Tikka T3X TAC A1 (in 6.5 Creedmoor or 260 Rem). I am interested only in a local deal in Seattle area. We can meet at a FFL dealer of my or your choice. I usually do transfers at Precise Shooter in Lynnwood. I am available after 5pm. This rifle will be available for sale for just few days since I am leaving for a 3 weeks vacation on July 9th.

Tikka#1.jpg Tikka#2.jpg Tikka#3.jpg Tikka#4.jpg Tikka#5.jpg Tikka#6.jpg Tikka#7.jpg Tikka#8.jpg Tikka#9.jpg Tikka#10.jpg Tikka#11.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dang!, ditching the "Tikka", you must of figured out the Bergara??👌
Yes, I figured out that Bergara needs a complete customization, so I am going for it (I am planning to out into it about $2K). I figured out that a factory rifle can't please me anymore. The only exception could be Tikka T3X TAC A1 or Ruger Precision.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.