JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought a Tikka T3x 300 win mag rifle to go spring bear hunting. It comes with an expensive scope.
After I'm done with my hunt, I'll be looking to get rid of the rifle-- Even though its practically new.
I spent around $1200 for everything.

Looking to trade for a ford truck. Old trucks only.
If you have a 1965 f250, TAKE MY MONEY...I mean gun.

I love those trucks, and already have two. Always could use another!
If you have completely rebuilt FE engines, I'd also be interested in that.

peach.jpg
Thanks,
You're favorite,
-Dan_g

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My first 1965 F250 (pictured below) has a 428 with C6 Transmission in it. This is the first photo I took of the truck. Still in the process of restoring it. 653079972 - Copy.jpg

The Blue truck is my Second F250.
It has a seized engine, cancerous rust in cowl area (that leaks water into an otherwise perfect cab), and a tailgate that's too far gone.
I picked up the truck for $1200. I have experience with metal fabrication and will repair what needs to be repaired. I'll repaint the truck to the original Arcadian Blue/Wimbledon White color scheme (denoted as "FM" in owners manual) next month, and will place a good 390 (or maybe a 428/c6 combo--if I can find one for cheap) in place of the trashed 352 motor.
00d0d_9ZH0vm8yZtwz_0CI0t2_1200x900 (1) - Copy.jpg
yaboi - Copy.PNG

These trucks, although great power horses, burn gas like a MOFO. I'm currently considering combing a salvage 2017 Ford Fusion hybrid system and drivetrain into the 1965 F250. There won't be much towing capacity, but atleast I'll be getting 35ish miles per gallon instead of 7-9. Unless I can find a mod to burn fuel with with more efficiency (hydrogen infuse?) then there's no way I can daily drive these money chuggers like I want

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.