Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tikka T3 Varmint .308 (Sold)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by HossBluto, Jan 23, 2012.

1. HossBluto

HossBluto Tri-Cities New Member

Tikka T3 Varmint .308 in Stainless with the heavy barrel (5rd mag)(Excellent condition).

$775 for the combo or $650 for the rifle and I keep the scope. Looking for cash only. No trades at this time.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  2. Mason3379

Mason3379 Oregon City Active Member

Nice rifle, Willing to ship to Oregon FFL?

3. Nando

Nando Stanwood, WA New Member

Do you ever get over Seattle way? I'd be interested if you did.

4. patrick71

patrick71 michigan New Member

do you know if it has the 20 in or 23 in barrel.

5. Alpinwolf

Alpinwolf Rogue Valley New Member

I arrived at the Northwest Firearms forums from a Google hit, because I've been searching for exactly that rifle for myself. I'm both thrilled to find one for sale :thumbup:, and bummed that I'm 4th in line. :(

For the record, I would like just the rifle; you can keep the scope. I find your asking price more than fair, and would gladly pay any shipping and transfer fees involved, since I'm in southern Oregon. I've been looking at other ways and means to make this work for both of us, and I could PM you with my suggestions, if you're interested.

I understand that Time itself may have out-bid me, on a first-come-first-served basis. But I guess I can only say that I'm here expressly for that specific rifle, and it would make my year to be able to pick it up. :D

6. spikedzombies

spikedzombies Lakewood/Tacoma Member

Send him a private message, from the looks of it he's not sold it and nobody's claimed dibs yet.

Sent vs Mytouch 4G

7. Alpinwolf

Thanks, 'Zombies. :) I did just that. (Thought it would have been too soon, maybe.)

8. HossBluto

HossBluto Tri-Cities New Member

Still for sale. Waiting to hear back from one interested party so no plans are set in stone at the moment. I can ship to your FFL over state lines. The barrel length is the standard length.

9. Alpinwolf

Edit: Oops, it was me! I hate when communication lines are down. I sent an email from the one I got via NorthwestFirearms. Lemme know if it comes through! Ignore the rest... :p

*Biding my time* :)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  10. DBinsbachar

DBinsbachar Palm City, FL New Member

I am very interested in your rifle. What is the next step?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.