JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Tikka T3 Varmint .308 in Stainless with the heavy barrel (5rd mag)(Excellent condition).

$775 for the combo or $650 for the rifle and I keep the scope. Looking for cash only. No trades at this time.

Last Edited:
I arrived at the Northwest Firearms forums from a Google hit, because I've been searching for exactly that rifle for myself. I'm both thrilled to find one for sale :s0155:, and bummed that I'm 4th in line. :(

For the record, I would like just the rifle; you can keep the scope. I find your asking price more than fair, and would gladly pay any shipping and transfer fees involved, since I'm in southern Oregon. I've been looking at other ways and means to make this work for both of us, and I could PM you with my suggestions, if you're interested.

I understand that Time itself may have out-bid me, on a first-come-first-served basis. But I guess I can only say that I'm here expressly for that specific rifle, and it would make my year to be able to pick it up. :D

Still for sale. Waiting to hear back from one interested party so no plans are set in stone at the moment. I can ship to your FFL over state lines. The barrel length is the standard length.

Edit: Oops, it was me! I hate when communication lines are down. I sent an email from the one I got via NorthwestFirearms. Lemme know if it comes through! Ignore the rest... :p

*Biding my time* :)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.