Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tikka T3 lite Stainless in .223 Rem (SPF)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by dog, Dec 15, 2009.

1. dog

dog Seattle Member

SOLD! I have for sale a Tikka T3 lite Stainless in .223 Rem. This rifle is only a couple of months old, and like new. (less than 100 rds shot) I really haven’t shot it enough to settle on a load, but the factory loads I tried shot under 1”, and a couple of handloads I tried shot some groups down around ½”. (3 shot groups) I hadn’t planned on selling it, (having just bought it!), but I recently found a Sako .223 that I just had to have, so I don’t need two .223s. It comes with a set of Talley light weight ring mounts for $500., and that includes shipping and insurance in cont. U.S. Thanks

By the way, it now has mounted a Sightron S2 3-9 scope. I will include it with the rifle for $150. more.

*** To answer some questions I've been getting...
    *twist is 1 in 8".
    *Scope is also only a couple of months old. (bought new when I bought the rifle)
    *I have the original box and all paper work for rifle and scope.
    *I will knock off $25 for a FTF sale. Thanks

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  2. 284guy

284guy Woodburn Member

I have this same rifle with a Burris scope on it. I hand load Nosler Ballistic tip 55 gr bullets on winchester powder and got a 10 shot group that measured .61". cant ask for any better than that! The buyer will not regret this purchase!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.