JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UPDATING ADD:

$300 for Tikka T3 with crack in bolt and Lee deluxe (yellow) dies set 300 Win Mag

Selling full 300 Win Mag setup includes;
* Returned Tikka T3 Lite 300 Win Mag with the crack on the bolt. Less than 50 rounds fired through it during the break-in.
Would be very handy for parts: barrel, mag, action for new project...
* used once Lee Deluxe die set (yellow case) 300 Win Mag

good fit if you need spare magazine and spare barrel for Tikka 300 WinMag and want to use the action for a Tikka project

* SOLD :: NEW Tikka T3 Lite 300 Win Mag still in the box with the pink wrap from Sportsman's Warehouse
* SOLD :: New Warne Medium height 1" rings for Tikka
* SOLD :: New Winchester SuperX 180 grain bullets

The entire setup for $840

Local buyers only. No trades.

I am planning to go to the store today, fill out the paperwork and then sell it. Beretta was not able to fix my original rifle. So they sent me a new replacement. I want to go a different direction and buy a bull barrel 223 instead. That's why I"m offering the excellent deal.

SOLD new Tikka, bullets, rings.

$300 for remainder
* Have left the returned Tikka 300 Win mag with hairline crack in bolt (almost new rifle with less than 50 rounds shot during break-in at range). Perfect for spare parts: action, barrel, magazine
* Lee Deluxe die set

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.