JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newport
State
Oregon
Tikka T3 Boar hunter in 338 win mag 10 rounds down range extras would be limbsaver recoil pad and factory extended magazine . I do have the original box and papers and has all the parts it came with there is not a mark on this beast . I have two 338 win mags and well only need one this is a beauty the sights are fast and accurate the action is super smooth . This was a special run with the 20 in fluted barrel and the Battue style sights and factory picatinny rail detachable magazine . I can only find old ads of them for sale at any rate this is up for sale with the limbsaver pad $800 cash takes it and you pay your fees for the transfer. I am not looking for any trades thank you and you will need to come to the Newport area. It weighs in at about 6 lbs. I will go ahead and just say no on shipping not interested thanks have a great day.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
1E8A231C-7856-4F91-B082-4C180D784BB5.jpeg 18772E07-E542-498C-A0AD-E29907E29CE9.jpeg 46EBB04C-F2ED-498A-BF0B-7659AF41F43F.jpeg 2D3C51F1-776F-4CAB-8E12-B0E9F1C1AB4F.jpeg

Awesome gun! Was wondering if you would consider shipping? I'm in Washington, Seattle area. Thanks for your time.
Tim

Tikka T3 Boar hunter in 338 win mag 10 rounds down range extras would be limbsaver recoil pad and factory extended magazine . I do have the original box and papers and has all the parts it came with there is not a mark on this beast . I have two 338 win mags and well only need one this is a beauty the sights are fast and accurate the action is super smooth . This was a special run with the 20 in fluted barrel and the Battue style sights and factory picatinny rail detachable magazine . I can only find old ads of them for sale at any rate this is up for sale with the extra mag which are a little costly and the limbsaver pad $800 cash takes it and you pay your fees for the transfer. I am not looking for any trades thank you and you will need to come to the Newport area. It weighs in at about 6 lbs. I would do part trade and cash for a Ruger American in 556 it would need to be the model that takes the AR magazines. I will go ahead and just say no on shipping not interested thanks have a great day.
Photo?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.