JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Great little varmint rifle, Im pretty sure its the Tx3 lite.
It has a Bushnell Banner 6-18x50, I have approx 100 rounds of ammo for it,
leather sling
2 magazines

It is one of the smoothest actions Ive owned.

$400 for the rifle(no scope) and 2 magazines. still open to trades,

Last Edited:
Just a little constructive advice for your add. Pictures sell! For example, a saavy buyer could tell by looking a pics if it is indeed a T3 Lite and if it is a ss or blued version.

BE1CC302-65F6-4AA0-AFC7-53CF76C75F0C.jpeg

Thank you for the advice, I have attached a photo of the Tikka.

Also will be willing to just sell the rifle as well
If someone is interested minus, ammo, sling and scope just let me know what you would like to do

I'd like to just give you $300.00 for the rifle... Sorry, had to say it.:D Those Tikka's are damn good shooters. Someone will like that rifle.. Good luck with your sale. Deer season is coming up... It won't take too long to sell..

I dont really have a list of must haves when it comes to trades, I do like stainless revolvers however. Also Im not the biggest fan of shotguns, or older military surplus rifles. Im into Ar15s and AKs, as well. Also I may consider non firearms stuff, such as a nice Warn ATv winch for my quad, Maybe a kids quad or ?? Also Id be willing to put my Glock 21 gen 3 in for a trade as well if needed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.