JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Looking to pick up a Tikka T1x in 22lr. I've got cash on hand or if there is something you are looking for in a trade let me know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Did you check Sportsmans that is where I picked mine up and definitely not selling ! I checked all my other go to places and all out of stock Scheels had one in stock but in 17 .

Last Edited:
Did you check Sportsmans that is where I picked mine up and definitely not selling ! I checked all my other go to places and all out of stock Scheels had one in stock but in 17 .
I've been looking here in Albany but have never seen one come in. I figured no one was going to be willing to sell one but figured I'd give it a try

It is crazy how hard they are to find I picked mine up about 2 years ago and is an awesome suppressor host .
Well I'm relieved to hear that. Unfortunately I'm a bit behind the ball on this one, I took way to long working on some other projects. I've been looking for one for about 6 months and have not seen one in a store. I occasionally see one on GB but of course it's for $150+ over retail. If you run across one shoot me a message

@Xodus Give the folks at Sportsmans behind the gun counter the info on what you are looking for along with your name and number for when one comes in. About two months ago there was a T1x at the Albany Sportsmans that stayed in the rack 2-3 weeks before it was gone. They can also take a look in there system to see if another store might have one in stock. Last thing to do is keep an eye on their website, usually first thing in the morning when you get up ( I just keep the link up and refresh it in the mornings) and one will come in stock. They seem to come in stock about once a month and stay in stock for 24 - 48 hours. All that is happening is their website is tied into their distributor's inventory and refreshes once a day. I would also sign up to receive a back in stock notification email.

The T1x is a great platform and I love both of mine (22lr and 17HMR). Excellent aftermarket for them also.

@Xodus Give the folks at Sportsmans behind the gun counter the info on what you are looking for along with your name and number for when one comes in. About two months ago there was a T1x at the Albany Sportsmans that stayed in the rack 2-3 weeks before it was gone. They can also take a look in there system to see if another store might have one in stock. Last thing to do is keep an eye on their website, usually first thing in the morning when you get up ( I just keep the link up and refresh it in the mornings) and one will come in stock. They seem to come in stock about once a month and stay in stock for 24 - 48 hours. All that is happening is their website is tied into their distributor's inventory and refreshes once a day. I would also sign up to receive a back in stock notification email.

The T1x is a great platform and I love both of mine (22lr and 17HMR). Excellent aftermarket for them also.
Thanks, that is about the right timeframe for when I was out for a surgery. I'll talk to them next week

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.