JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is one of Tikka's early entries in the US market. Pretty much the same thing as the 695, but the 658 has a polymer bolt sleeve, making for extremely smooth bolt travel. These predecessors of the T3 have similar features/build quality, but little parts interchangeability. Rounds feed from a 3-shot, single stack, detachable magazine (1 included).

My blued 658 is in like-new condition, with a very attractive honey-colored wood stock. The rather squishy factory recoil pad has flattened a little from its life as a safe queen. I've never fired it, but the original owner only put around 100-150 rounds through it for load development. Rifle will come with 115 meticulously crafted MOA handloads in MTM boxes. Will also include a set of Warne scope rings to accommodate an up to 45mm objective scope. I do not have the original box or literature.

Asking $400 for the rifle/handloads, and will include a transfer at Sound Loan in Everett, WA. Buyer will cover the transfer elsewhere. Will not ship. Not specifically looking for trades, but if you're interested in this, feel free to offer.

I have 280 rounds of factory ammo (mostly Federal & Remington) I'd sell with the rifle for an additional $200. I can text pics if you PM a phone #

Thanks!

BTW-This has a 22" barrel w/o iron sights. It's the Standard model, so it lacks the roll-over cheekpiece & rosewood fore-end tip found on the Premium model. I'd post pics, but I'm barely computer literate. If you google "Tikka 658" they all look nearly identical

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: