JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I had no trouble earning my master class rating at long range( out to 1,000 yards) with this rifle. It has a David Tubb adjustable butt plate and a welded on tactical bolt knob. These guns cock on opening so the additional leverage of the bolt extension helps. The check piece is custom also. The trigger is excellent and adjustable 2-4 pounds. Barrel is approximately 26 inches long in a palma contour with a 1:8 twist. It is chrome moly and parkerized. I fired it in four long range matches and two up close. The barrel therefore has less than 1,000 rounds fired. The inexpensive weaver mounts on the receiver are included. The plastic bolt shroud that covers the back of the fireing pin is missing- it is a cosmetic part. The front sight in the photos is not included but I will sell it and an RPA rear sight for a fair price. I will include around 200 Lapua 6br cases and a set of Redding deluxe dies. There are two five round magazines for this gun included.
Any sale outside Oregon will be shipped from my FFL to the buyers FFL- no exceptions. Local buyers must provide ID for my records. Price is $900. Trades considered:

Springfield Range Officer or Target-NM Blue
Sig Trailside 6" + a little cash depending on the details

Thanks for looking.

pronetarget6br.jpg

6br-3.jpg

6br-4.jpg

6br-2.jpg

6br.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.