JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got probably close to 75 boardfeet of tigerwood, a figured, very, very hard, tropical wood. I bought it when it was on a fantastic sale, with visions of all the projects i would make with it filling my head. Now it just takes up lots of space in my garage, I don't have the time to make things. I have a box I made out of it so you can see what it looks like when it's finished.

Each board is about 3 feet long, about an inch thick, and 4 to 7 inches wide, close to a boardfoot a board. price is negotiable based on figuring and size but probably close to 1.50 to 4 dollars a board. I will take trades for ammo 7.62x54R, and .40 S&W.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top