JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You don't want to know, and I would feel dirty just telling you.

More than $1 a round for 9mm.
There's a gun shop just outside of Bandon that advertised ammo in stock. I went in to check it out when we were there over the 4th of July weekend. The guy had boxes and boxes of ammo on the shelves, for a good reason. 38 Special was $74.95 for a 50 round box! Well, there was that old box of lead bullet, commercial reloads for only $50...

I bought nothing.

There's a gun shop just outside of Bandon that advertised ammo in stock. I went in to check it out when we were there over the 4th of July weekend. The guy had boxes and boxes of ammo on the shelves, for a good reason. 38 Special was $74.95 for a 50 round box! Well, there was that old box of lead bullet, commercial reloads for only $50...

I bought nothing.
Haha I went to the same store when we were down there at the end of July. Reminds me of Tillamook Sporting Goods.

Haha I went to the same store when we were down there at the end of July. Reminds me of Tillamook Sporting Goods.
The locals call him Midnight Lucas. I'm not thinking it's a flattering term.

On another note, I was just at Fisherman's in OC. They had a fair amount of 380, 40 and 45 on the shelf. Prices weren't as bad as I expected, but I didn't really make a note of what they were with one exception. 1000 round box of 5.56 for $699, limit 2.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top