JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moving out to WashCo next year and hoping I'll rekindle my enjoyment of two wheels on the curvy highways somewhere west of Forest Grove.

Don't think that will get you safe riding. While there is less people, the tweakers and drunk illegals got a pretty good corner on the stupid driving, and prove it by wrecking cars every week, several in fact. Trouble is they hurt other people instead of them buying the farm on it.

Over 3000 Code 3 runs in my fire career, which is not a lot by any means, and well over 2 -3 million other miles,and you do get that ability. I can tell by how the car is being operated exactly what they are going to do.

People pull out in front of lights and sirens all the time, and in front of 105,000 pound semis. Idiots.

Total idiots!!!

I'll look for it but there is a video on YouTube that shows a POV from inside an ambulance on the free way driving directly in the middle of the 2 lanes in Germany I think - it's like the Red Sea parting infront of him at 70+ miles an hour it seems.

Made me doubly angry about inconsiderate people to emergency response vehicles, every person that adds 1 sec to the trip is 1 more sec that someone who may need life threatening help is denied.

I've pulled over to make way and have had people PASS ME!!!

Mike, I was afraid someone might make an assumption like this.

I can assure you I don't dwaddle anywhere. I am never going less than 5mph over the limit in the left lane, I am off the line at green lights before my neighbor 99% of the time and often double foot my pedals to be on the acceleration at green that much faster.

I drive defensively, but still plenty fast.

The people who highbeam are arseholes who take anyone signaling and changing lanes in front of them as a challenge of some kind.

I do a commute from 84, through the interchanges to 26, and finally off 26 at 217 and down 217 a ways every single day at the worst rush hour traffic around 5pm. This is why I encounter rude behavior weekly, because this is one of the most congested and frustrating commutes in the metro area.

The interchange from 84 to 26 around 5pm causes so much rage, I see angry exchanges every day there.

So thanks for the assumption, unfortunately you've accomplished the age old saying about assumptions.

I might drive defensively, but I certainly don't slow poke -- I don't drive like most people your age.

Dude, with that commute, well, I'm REALLY glad I'm not you. When I look at what my driving habits have become, I realize I don't go anywhere very far after 3:00pm and I always come home from far before 3:00pm. On the very rare occasion that I'm where you are at the times and places you mention, I'm not wired to put up with that shist!

Is till contend it's the morons and "Not-Give-A-Damns" that mess everything up

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads