JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't be surprised if you get the typical canned response from any politician.......

"I believe in the 2nd A. But, I also believe in reasonable and common sense laws to prevent gun violence."

LOL.

Sounds like some/any members that you know of here?

Aloha, Mark

Yeah......no need to point out......
and recently.....

IF you intend to call.....don't let her be a Weasel. Get a YES or NO.

"Would you support legislation to ban or further restrict, so-called assault weapons and/or high capacity magazines, for Americans?"

Last Edited:
She has the same problem that Christine Drazan has in Oregon. No official position on 2A or gun control either way. Betsy in Oregon, has official positions about 2A and gun control, Tina Kotek has official position on gun control (more gun control is needed Fer duh chillren!).

Or from Schrader... same BS.

1664562205246.png

On edit: If you can read through the NWFA watemark... sheesh.
"However, we also cannot let that prevent us from taking meaningful action to address gun violence and keeping guns out the hands of those who pose threats to public safety."

I've said it before and I'll repeat.

The Law and Order Party have not publicly, nor made it a large plank of their policies to repeal gun control laws. They will for the most part, vote against when proposed, but not bring up bills to repeal current gun control laws as frequently as the Gun Control Party bring bills for increased gun control laws.

Until a certain Party makes repealment and abolishment of gun control a central part of their foundation platform; things will stay largely the same with regard to gun control, one Party will be all in for more gun control, the other Party will be "nominally against" but does nothing to repeal already existing gun control laws.

I've said it before and I'll repeat.

The Law and Order Party have not publicly, nor made it a large plank of their policies to repeal gun control laws. They will for the most part, vote against when proposed, but not bring up bills to repeal current gun control laws as frequently as the Gun Control Party bring bills for increased gun control laws.

Until a certain Party makes repealment and abolishment of gun control a central part of their foundation platform; things will stay largely the same with regard to gun control, one Party will be all in for more gun control, the other Party will be "nominally against" but does nothing to repeal already existing gun control laws.
^^^This is true.

We have basically a two party system, one party has consistently been onboard for more and more gun control, the other party resists current additional efforts but does zero to roll back previous gun control gains.

If the party that claims to support the Second Amendment doesn't get off its collective arse and do something to roll back these unlawfull gun control laws, I'm fearful for how little freedom or liberty we'll hand our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

I look back and say: why didn't my grandparents fight the NFA of 1934? Why didn't my parents, aunts and uncles do more to fight the GCA of 1968? Why didn't we do more to fight the AWB of 1994?

Our children are going to ask these questions too. How could they let that happen? How could they let their rights be taken? Why didn't they fight harder?

Legislators that legislate against the Constitution should be voted out of office, at the very least. We, as gun owners and enthusiasts have to band together and vote this one single issue, we need to stand in solidarity and defeat those who would trample our rights and gut the Constitution.

Chucky just forwarded a HUGE chunk of cash from his reelection campaign coffers to Patty due to how close the race is. that alone is enough to get her my vote. I would LOVE to see someone finally unseat Patty.
I agree. Isn't it odd that an individual is limited on how much they can donate but another politician can transfer huge amounts.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top