JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, (+4, +2) on the (x, y) axes for you?
139xew.jpg

ill just point out that any politician actually hoping for a state elected position in the PNW cant be too vocally pro-2a. even if they are hella 2a, youre probably not gonna hear much about it.

Having now taken the quiz, I appear to align more with Bob Hagglund's positions than with Tiffany Smiley's positions by 2 percentage points.
And I had never heard of either one of them before this evening.

I didn't see where the quiz scores you with a political descriptor (a la "Too Right Wing For GOP"), but the party scoring rates me as:
Constitution (89%)
Republican (87%)
Libertarian (83%)

With (0, 0) being the center of the Political Compass coordinate system (Centrist), I place at (+3, +2) on the (x, y) axis (I'm the white star in the blue circle). So, I guess that makes me a right-libertarian. I can be proud of that...
View attachment 1078422
Republican: 88%
Constitution: 88%
Libertarian: 79%

I landed just a little left of you on the chart, on the "freedom" in economic freedom.

Republican: 88%
Constitution: 88%
Libertarian: 79%

I landed just a little left of you on the chart, on the "freedom" in economic freedom.
So, (+2.5, +2) on the grid?

Oh, and I'll save ya the trouble, Flop... :rolleyes:

1638135446582.jpeg

I may have to move to Idaho:

Constitution (92%)
Republican (91%)
Libertarian (71%)

And it shows I favor Hagglund (91%) over Smiley (89%)

I had no idea Ben Shapiro was considering a run at the presidency.

Constitution (94%)
Republican (93%)
Libertarian (59%)

Still looking at houses online for sale in Idaho, Wyoming and Montana. Might have to look at the Dakotas, too.

I'm likin' that swath of western Idaho, from the 49th Parallel all the way down to Nevada.
Thinking I'll settle down somewhere in the upper half of that patch...

Constitution (94%)
Republican (93%)
Libertarian (59%)

Still looking at houses online for sale in Idaho, Wyoming and Montana. Might have to look at the Dakotas, too.
It'll be awhile before I can really consider moving. My 87 year old dad lives here and is in good health so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Idaho or Montana are both looking pretty good however,

It'll be awhile before I can really consider moving. My 87 year old dad lives here and is in good health so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Idaho or Montana are both looking pretty good however,
My mom is 90, soon to be 91. I'm not letting her hold me back from getting the HE double toothpicks outta this state.

Embrace it. It's what keeps the Blue People away...
Last winter, during a heavy snowfall, there was a huge backup on I-90 heading west. My dad said that was from all the CA residents that changed their minds as the temps dropped below zero. I laughed my arse off over that one

My buddy purchased ten acres in northwest Montana two years ago for $160,000 and built a Garagemahall on it, market value is now over a Million dollars. The valley has doubled in population with most plots occupied by a fifth wheel or motorhome because not enough homebuilders to keep up with the influx of new residents willing to pay most any price to live there. He also states many pull the plug after the first winter though.

It went from back woods to SunRiver in 24 months.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top