JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice I see that Claudia Christian was in that movie. She played Susan Ivanova in Babylon 5.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Ivanova
The hidden was a great movie. Peak 80's cheese, fantastic combo of a bunch of genre's. Danny Trejo was in it too for about 5 frames lol.

Anyways. I can feel the mods staring at us (me), we should probably wrap this up. Voting is important and all. Much more than my grade school humor. :)

To be fair, the question was about Tiffany's position, and I can see a distant link involving stripping and polls...
Well i could manage to suffer through that er.. I mean election ad. If we could deepfake "Mom I'm sneakers" doing her routine I'm POSITIVE we would gain a massive influx of the "middle ground" voters.

I believe she's from Tri cities?
I believe that has already been discussed, also. Smiley is the nominee, and the hard fact is we have nothing to lose--even if she ends up a lefty RINO she won't give the Bluedouches a vote toward committee chairs and she won't have seniority. Also a first-termer means she'll be easier to replace in six years.

Oh yeah I know.. I'm just saying/asking because I'm not 100% positive its not strictly two options as stated correct?
Believe you in me this one vote I'm not messing around with. But if I heard a gigantic chorus of people were saying they are writing in someone better (if there even is one) you better believe I would go with the better odds. But I will also say this kinda talk is dangerous at times like this.

She's the Republican candidate running against Patty Murray for a WA Senate seat.
Does anyone know what her position is on our Second Amendment rights?

I won't donate any money till I know where she stands on this.
Regardless of her 2A position, she is running as a Republican so I'd hope you vote for her. We know how far left Murry is and another seat in the senate is of vital importance.

Regardless of her 2A position, she is running as a Republican so I'd hope you vote for her. We know how far left Murry is and another seat in the senate is of vital importance.
As I stated earlier, I will probably vote for her, but if she wants to guarantee my vote AND get money from me, she needs to make a very pro-2A statement.
BTW, did anyone other than me see Congressional candidate Perez' (D) statement saying she opposes "assault weapon" bans? It was in the Columbian a few days back.

By my calculation, writing in "Steaming Dogsh*t" has about as much chance of excising the Malignant Rectal Tumor in Tennis Shoes as I do of my gal getting us into a permanent throuple with Christina Hendricks and having it work for the rest of our lives...
Ooo! Hawt redhead...

Danger_Will Robinson.jpg

click to embiggen Danger Zone...

Hot-Crazy Matrix.jpg

Yes , but the write in has to be registered before the election as a write in candidate or won't be counted. Alfred E. Neumann and Mickey Mouse don't stand a chance.
What about harambe? I'm pretty sure he could do a better job than most of these other political hacks.

Please don't answer this, I mean seriously...!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top