JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Outragous prices on everything. But the worst thing is, him and several friends go to Walmart and Bi-Mart every day and buy up the ammo and then list in his store for 3 times what he just paid at Walmart. What a pathetic GOUGER and WEASEL!!!

Wtf that sucks to me, wrong in everyday No morals what a weasel. Lets grab all the ammo and then quadruple the price so we can have our neighbors/Customers have to pay more. I Guess all one can do is put the word out there that he's doing this and maybe people will stop buying from him now and when this all settles down.

My experiences that has given me cause for these opinions,.... over priced, doesn't do transfers, doesn't take credit/debit cards, won't give receipts and when I insist on one, then those receipts, mine in the past looked in my opinion unprofessional looking and near worthless as proof of anything purchased that could be used for warranties or legal proof of purchase, wouldn't help me with warranty repair send off of pistols just sold me some years back brand new and manufacturing flawed, but the whole unwillingness to provide receipts for anything even over $500 is like a suspicious business practice in my opinion, one should be written up for every firearm or major accessorie without a "please please may I get a receipt".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top