JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm must be screwed I talk guns with my doctor all the time. The last conversation was about how he had gotten a night vision scope for his FAL and how his groups with it were getting down under 2" at 200 yards. And how hard it was for him to find .40SW

My normal doctor is the same way, we talk guns just about every time I visit.

I believe the OP's answer was completely appropriate.
Not Applicable IS the correct answer because:
He was there for a sinus infection, not a gunshot wound, or powder burn, or lead poisoning.

Now, if he's been picking his nose with the front sight post on his pistol, that's different.
But in this case i doubt he was doing that, because he deemed the question "not applicable."
:s0140:

I agree with the above. Why don't they ask (along with the gun related questions) What kind of music do you listen to? or, What kind of foods do you eat on a regular basis? or Do you play video games? I'll tell you why because like it or not the medical 'system' is slowly but surely working gun ownership into a an overall medical profile of the individual person. Mark my words in a few years we will start to hear about how 'Medical statistics show 65% of the people seeing doctors for sinus problem are gun owners" (or whatever other medical problems they profile) but we will eventually see this.

??? what kind of generator, I suffer from sinus problems too! I also agree w/Black Dog just say no, otherwise you'll be flagged or something. It's B.S. but going to get worse with OBAMACARE. When they control the health system they control everything.

You likely have candida overgrowth, google it. Here is the generator we use, I even have a spare just in case. You percolate ozone (3 x oxygen molecules) into a cup of water, then drink it. It kills all baddies because the o3 bursts their thin membranes. Won't hurt healthy cells. Most people do not know that all bottled water must be ozonated as per federal law.. but the ozone escapes the minute you open the bottle.. start out at the lowest setting and work up

We gifted a generator to our friends and the wife (serious heath issues) tried it the first time and a bunch of nasty brown goo poured out her nose.. :p

Breathing ozone can irritate your lungs so do it outside or in the garage, etc. Ozone is called the Breath of God, it is what you smell after a lightning strike

Amazon.com: Aqua-6 Ozone Generator Ozonator Water Air Oil Purifier 600 mg/h: Health & Personal Care

Oil of oregano can work too, it's a super hot oil like Habanero pepper oil, so be careful, best use is in aromatherapy, get a cup of super hot water, a few drops on top, stir it and force the vapors into both sides of your nose.. it gonna BURN but stick to it and you'll get near instant relief.. it slaughters baddies. You can drink the tea or hot water also, but add some sort of creamer, milk, rice milk, etc to dissolve the oils, stir it. Don't add that until you are done with sniffing the vapors

^^ Thanks Blitz, interesting post!

My normal doctor is the same way, we talk guns just about every time I visit.

My doctor is cool about it too, not a gun guy, but as long as I don't make it his problem, it is not his problem. :) I posted earlier about it, here: click

edit: To get back on the subject: I plainly ignore questions that don't have any direct need. SSN? Don't fill out. They have my insurance info and can verify the address I gave them by reading my driver's license. Gun questions? Nope. Questions about the state of my home? Nope. They have nothing to do with my health or the reason I'm there.

When I had the consult for my shoulder surgery, those sorts of questions were on one of the forms. I drew pictures in that section...a dragon crapping out parts of a knight while playing a banjo, a detailed 3/4 passenger side view of a Ford SD534 motor and a bunch of little cartoon figures burning another one at the stake. My wait was long.

Once I got in to see the doc, he asked why I drew all over the form...to which I replied that my drawings have as much relevance to your questions as the questions themselves have to the relevance of my injury.

I took my daughter in for her 4 months check up and they asked are there firearms around where your kids play. My wife just looked at me and I shook my head no.

I think this is actually coming from the CDC, and probably obamacare combined. CDC has been compiling this info probably to try to show firearms are held by people with mental issues or some bullcrap.who knows as far as I'm concerned it's just another way to track who has guns and maybe with obamacare who to give better health care to

I just skip those questions on the form and open carry.

When the nurse drops me off in the exam room to wait for the doctor, I strip down to my skivvies and sidearm. The dentist thinks I'm weird.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top