JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're the best around. I drive up from the coast pretty often and skip a few gun shops just to go there. Knowledgeable staff, Kevin is a really good guy, and the best selection till Portland.

They're the best around. I drive up from the coast pretty often and skip a few gun shops just to go there. Knowledgeable staff, Kevin is a really good guy, and the best selection till Portland.

You should leave them an 'official' review :)

Just click the review button up top.

A member here on NWFA was looking for a rifle with a very specific budget in mind.($1200) I suggested a place that had them on sale along with a rebate instead of ticklicker, who immediately went $200 over the person's budget in offering to special order it for them.

I got an immature, and aggressive message from ticklicker on here about how much I must hate small businesses. It was rude, and condescending.

I have shopped here before, and had a decent enough experience that one time, but that's out the window after they bit my head off.

Will avoid THIS small business for sure.

It never turns out well for a business to call someone out and be rude and condescending. Its never the person getting called out, but its the others in the room (NWFA crowd) listening in that hurt the business the most. I see that you gave the person good advice cause his goal was to stick to a budget (where were you when I went gun shopping?!). Oh well, sh*t happens.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top