JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI. Apart from Bimart, this is basically the only gun shop in Benton County now. Went in yesterday and they had AR's, lowers, parts kits, and a variety of semi-auto handguns. Nothing near the normal selection, but at least they had stuff. Crazy times.

-1 star

Bunch of bubbleguming idiots. Their retail prices are often 33% above suggested retail on accessories. I just went there and found a gun I had been looking for. When I went in the guy behind the counter was not wearing a mask so I figure they are not going to play the mask game. I fill out my paperwork and some dumbass comes out from the backroom and demands I wear a mask. What about your employee????

Picked up my ID and walked out the door. On the way out the dipbubblegum from the backroom says he doesn't want a $14,000 fine. It won't take many people walking on $700+ sales so you figure out if you have a pair or not.

-1 star

Bunch of bubbleguming idiots. Their retail prices are often 33% above suggested retail on accessories. I just went there and found a gun I had been looking for. When I went in the guy behind the counter was not wearing a mask so I figure they are not going to play the mask game. I fill out my paperwork and some dumbass comes out from the backroom and demands I wear a mask. What about your employee????

Picked up my ID and walked out the door. On the way out the dipbubblegum from the backroom says he doesn't want a $14,000 fine. It won't take many people walking on $700+ sales so you figure out if you have a pair or not.
Or you could just do what they ask in their store, agree or not.
It's like taking off your shoes in someone's house if they ask, it's their house respect their wishes.

-1 star

Gun prices are gun prices, same with accessories.. It's like pay it or just say no and look elsewhere. As far as the mask policy goes, rules are rules. It's not your job to worry about what their employees are doing, it's your responsibility to worry about yourself and what your doing. The saying goes are you gonna jump of a bridge just because someone else did? Just because their employee was not wearing a mask does not extend permission to you to go maskless and override state guidelines and policies. I mean all in all they have a monopoly on firearms sales here in Corvallis. And someone walking out really doesn't hurt their bottom line. As they own all the business here in Corvallis..

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top