JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried searching but couldn't find anything. So for those of you who reload in the thurston/pierce county areas. Other then cabelas or bass pro, are there any decent places to buy reloading equipment? (Presses, dies, case prep, accessories) I'm not too worried about components. I just prefer to support small businesses!

I was going to say BiMart, but there are none in Pierce/Thurston county areas. Strange, they're all over down here. Bass Pro and Cabela's must have there hands down the pants of the people that hand out permits for such purveyors of re- loading equipment. I'd say if you don't want to go to Bass Pro and Cabela's go online. Now for powder and primers your stuck with what you've got anless you want to pay hazmat and sell some of to recoup.

Oop...just thought about Sportsman's Warehouse! https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...!3d47.164945905733276!3m2!1i1118!2i567!4f13.1 You've got a couple in you area.

They've had a good selection of decent price powder/primers too.

Thank you i forgot about sportsmans! That's where I would go when I was living in Alaska. I had never heard of bimart until I joined this forum seems they're pretty popular down your way. Thanks for the reply!

I get wanting to support small business, and while noble, I have to point out there's a black hole just up the road in Lacy that sucks money out of my wallet everytime I venture up there called Cabelas ;)

I get wanting to support small business, and while noble, I have to point out there's a black hole just up the road in Lacy that sucks money out of my wallet everytime I venture up there called Cabelas ;)
Oh I very aware of this mysterious black hole! I could spend hours in cabelas without even buying anything...

Welchers moved to anew location on the west side of I5. For reloading equipment they had a good selection of RCbS and Horndy dies. Last time I was there they only had Hornady presses in stock. But that was over a year ago before they moved. They now also have an indoor range I believe.

Great bunch of people at county line gun shop If you are a veteran they give you a 10% discount, they have a good selection of powder, once fired brass ,bullets descent selection of new and used firearms. And related equipment. Not too sure about reloading equipment though

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top