Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Thunderstruck revolver

Reactions
Why the goofy trigger? :confused:
Looks like it's going to catch on pretty much anything.
Is it because it's stiff enough that you need 2 fingers to pull it?

Looks like it could be fun/cool to shoot though.

Why the goofy trigger? :confused:
Looks like it's going to catch on pretty much anything.
Is it because it's stiff enough that you need 2 fingers to pull it?
The goofiness factor I'm assuming is to make sure there are two distinct triggers, so legally speaking it is not a machine-gun (one trigger pull + two rounds sent down range = MG under NFA). Why no trigger guard to prevent snags, that I can't explain.

I have one coming in next week. Will provide a range report. :)

Reactions
Novilty guns can be fun.
But its likely this one will be a cheep pick up in a year or so.

Then again? You never know.
It may get used in some famous Movie and quadruple in value like my COP .357 did. ;)

Reactions
The goofiness factor I'm assuming is to make sure there are two distinct triggers, so legally speaking it is not a machine-gun (one trigger pull + two rounds sent down range = MG under NFA). Why no trigger guard to prevent snags, that I can't explain.

I have one coming in next week. Will provide a range report. :)
It's because it's volley fire. Two rounds in two chambers, each firing simultaniously only once with one trigger pull.

SavageGerbil

Reactions
Novilty guns can be fun.
But its likely this one will be a cheep pick up in a year or so.

Then again? You never know.
It may get used in some famous Movie and quadruple in value like my COP .357 did. ;)
Good god, I just looked them up on Gunbroker
I always wanted to grab one of these up, way back when they were always in the pawn shops for a couple hundred bucks, probably should've

Mikej

Reactions
....says "the trigger pull is much too heavy". Well, at least it's difficult to hit a 10" plate at 10 feet? o_O

Why?

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp