Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thunderbolt 22lr in stock

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Beta1759, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Beta1759

Beta1759 Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Sportsmans warehouse on 185th still has a bunch of thunderbolt bricks in stock as of an hr ago.

2. 19stang88

19stang88 Gresham Member

Why must I be 1,000 miles away!!

3. johnsland8

johnsland8 Vancouver, WA Member

Thank you soooo much for posting this. I thought it was a lost cause since I couldn't make it out first thing. I just left and they still have a couple cases but it's going fast.

Thanks again!!!

4. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Would be better if it was .22 ammo worth shooting.

walletclan and Ironbar like this.
  5. johnsland8

johnsland8 Vancouver, WA Member

If you have a better option for purchasing 22LR ammo anywhere in the NW, I would love to hear about it...

Addicted likes this.
  6. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Luckily I don't need to right now. My post was more to point out that people get super excited over seeing one of the worst .22 rounds on the shelf. Its a sad day when Thunderbolts are thread-worthy. Believe me, I understand. It's just a sad state of affairs in this country right now. And I'll bet many of those bricks purchased today end up on armslist or other BST forums.

PDXSparky and Barone20 like this.
  7. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Went tonight at 8:00. Still had powder, primers, 10+ 9mm Shields, 223 and 556 by the case, and I scored a 525pack of Remington Gold 22LR for $24 for a buddy at work.