JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you soooo much for posting this. I thought it was a lost cause since I couldn't make it out first thing. I just left and they still have a couple cases but it's going fast.

Thanks again!!!

If you have a better option for purchasing 22LR ammo anywhere in the NW, I would love to hear about it...

Luckily I don't need to right now. My post was more to point out that people get super excited over seeing one of the worst .22 rounds on the shelf. Its a sad day when Thunderbolts are thread-worthy. Believe me, I understand. It's just a sad state of affairs in this country right now. And I'll bet many of those bricks purchased today end up on armslist or other BST forums.

Went tonight at 8:00. Still had powder, primers, 10+ 9mm Shields, 223 and 556 by the case, and I scored a 525pack of Remington Gold 22LR for $24 for a buddy at work.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top