JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm local to Warne and had a issue with a MSR mount were the insert for the scope ring screw was coming out or was never flush. Just randomly stopped by their office and no questions asked, replaced it with a new Mount. Extremely easy to deal with, thought I might have to leave it there to get the broke one repaired, but they just swapped it out. They said they stand behind their products and everything is made right there in Tualatin. Good guys and recommend everyone to use their products.

Last Edited:
I'm local to Warne and had a issue with a MSR mount were the insert for the scope ring screw was coming out or was never flush. Just randomly stopped by their office and no questions asked replaced it with a new Mount. Extremely easy to deal with, thought I might have to leave it there to get the broke one repaired, but they just swapped it out. They said they stand behind their products and everything is made right there in Tualitin. Good guys and recommend everyone to use their products.

I've owned ADM and LaRue and even considered Bobro or Spuhr for my 6.5G. I took and chance and got their 20MOA mount and I couldn't be more pleased even at a fraction of the cost of the aforementioned. Sometimes a name is just a name.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top