JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to post about a positive experience in a negative world, I've dealt with customer service departments many times usually with a average at best experience, like Sig Sauer when the metallic purple grip screw came out of my wifes brand new 938 at the range and disappeared, they explained they didn't loc tite them at the factory and advised doing so and sent 1 replacement screw in an envelope and stamp. Acceptable. I was happy. I've had far worse for sure. So I bought a used LaRue OBR and the hand guard screws were in various stages of being stripped, I didn't see any on the website so I emailed LaRue, I got an immediate reply and was told if I couldn't get them out to send them the rifle and they would take care of it. I did get them out and needed 4 replacement screws.
The package (yes package) came today containing 18 screws (I guess they didn't want me losing any!) a torx wrench and a torx driver head, 3 pocket constitutions , a battlefield paint mixer and a 2016' Holiday "Dillo" beverage entry tool plus several catalogs. Mind you this was a 2013 rifle bought used, total cost to me = zero. Earning future business = priceless

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top