JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Disclaimer: I absolutely have no personal interest or any financial gain by giving a great review for Precise Shooter gun store in Lynnwood, WA.

Today late afternoon I stopped by Precise Shooter gun store in Lynnwood, WA to check if they had some 308 and 30-06 ammo. This was my first trip to the store. Bingo, they had in stock few boxes (20 rounds per box) of Federal 180 gr Vital Shock 30-06 sprng ammo. They were charging $32 per box, which is a great deal these days, especially since a couple of other gun stores that I visited last week were selling 30-06 and 308 ammo for $3-4 per round. I purchased 6 boxes. I also purchased some cleaning supply, and while I was in the store I checked Amazon prices for the same items. They had more or less the same prices that Amazon got, which tells me that this shop is doing an honest business and is not trying to use this ammo shortage to rip-off gun owners. I will definitely keep buying from them. The employees were also very nice and tried to help me to choose right products.

Cheers,

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top