JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Holosun 403B for my Ruger Mini 14 a couple years ago. I had minor issues with it from early on, mostly having to do with battery life, or lack thereof. Finally developed a new issue the last time I had the rifle out, so I started a claim through their website portal. That was on the weekend, I had a prepaid mailing label in my email Monday morning before last. Got the red dot sent out that day. Nothing until Wednesday, when I had another email with a shipping notification that a replacement unit had been sent out via Priority Mail, the post office says it'll be here on Monday. So no muss, no fuss, and no hassles, Holosun is good in my books. Later.

Dave

I second that.
I bought a 507C v2 a while back from Amazon. On arrival, the elevation did not work. The srew could not be turned to adjust the elevation. It was as if it was glued. I could have simply returned it to Amzn, but v2 was hard to come by back then. I decided to filed a claim through their website too. I can't remember exactly when they got back to me, it must have been few days. Sent in the red dot after received their authorization. After a little over a week, it came back. The sight has been working flawlessly. I now own a couple more red dot from this company.

I third this Holosun communication and customer service. Good guys. Now, we'll see if the HC510 Green Dot holds up.

I second that.
I bought a 507C v2 a while back from Amazon. On arrival, the elevation did not work. The srew could not be turned to adjust the elevation. It was as if it was glued. I could have simply returned it to Amzn, but v2 was hard to come by back then. I decided to filed a claim through their website too. I can't remember exactly when they got back to me, it must have been few days. Sent in the red dot after received their authorization. After a little over a week, it came back. The sight has been working flawlessly. I now own a couple more red dot from this company.

Just curious, did they repair the original or just send a replacement? Mine's a brand new unit, only problem now is, I bought a new Sig Romeo7 in the meantime, so now I'm going to have to decide which one I'll use. Tough problem, huh :D :D?

Just curious, did they repair the original or just send a replacement? Mine's a brand new unit, only problem now is, I bought a new Sig Romeo7 in the meantime, so now I'm going to have to decide which one I'll use. Tough problem, huh :D :D?
I did not take note of the one I sent back for fixing. The one I received looked spanking new so was the one I sent in :) And yeah, look like you have tough decision to make :)

Glad they got you squared away. Personally I stay away from holosun. Their customer service sounds better than their product. Which is a good thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top