JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
you know we have a Like Button we can click on to show a "Like" for someones thread, well what about a "thumbs Down Button" to click on as well.. just as an example, the people that insist that they are not gouging, higher prices than retail or normal, in the ammo for sale section. instead of commenting on there thread, threadcrapping as you call it, where you really want to say how you really feel and you know you shouldn't. or some one just jumping down someone else"s throat because the don't believe or agree with the topic.
Comments or Likes or Dislikes about and/or on this idea?

top right corner of said post has "rate this thread" listed,click one star...same as thumbs down...

edit.....guess this does not work in classifieds.

thanks for your support JAFO, Nwcid, Orygun_Patriot was looking for comments or ideas, guess you are out of these at this time

was actually looking for comments the would be constructive to the subject. for or against. not just a negative post. that is exactly what a thumbs down post would be, thanks for the example.

I tried English and that didn't work. Then I tried Emoticon'ish and that didn't satisfy you. You resort to name calling (though "negative nelly" is by far pretty low on the list of things that would offend me if I were sensitive)?

See, there you go. You only want positive support for your silly idea.

I'm surprised you even commented about my comments since there isn't a little thumb down button so you can just snipe at posts you don't like. Do you really think this idea of yours would not be abused by those who just want to troll people?

Edit: Speaking of trolls... http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ge...ion/136131-tannerite-producer-raided-atf.html
If they did decide to create this negativity button I hope they at least call it "BVB_whine." :s0155:

I will never get back the time I wasted reading this thread...you guys must have been fun when you were kids on the playground...oh that's right, you still are!

It sounds like you are the teacher's pet complaining about what you see from the window. You are too afraid to go out on the playground and join in the dodgeball game but you will criticize it none the less.

The OP thought my input wasn't constructive...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top