JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a springfield armory 45 with a ambi safety and I am looking to trade for a single sided safety. It is blued.
If interested or you have one for sale pm me.
Thank you.

DSCN0049.jpg

Last Edited:
The thumb safety is a fitted part, not drop in. For proper function you need to just buy a new one, 15-50$, and have it fitted by a good 1911 gunsmith, 20-80$ depending on the smith.
If your having issuses with the safety flipping on as your firing, learn to hold it properly and save yourself some money.

The thumb safety is a fitted part, not drop in. For proper function you need to just buy a new one, 15-50$, and have it fitted by a good 1911 gunsmith, 20-80$ depending on the smith.
If your having issuses with the safety flipping on as your firing, learn to hold it properly and save yourself some money.

Thank you for the advice. I know it needs to be fitted.
The reason I want a single sided is I got crimson trace grips and the one side hits the laser. I didnt feel like cutting of part of the safety.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top