JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He'll get 2-3 weeks off with pay while it is reviewed. They'll determine it really wasn't his intent to do harm. He'll get reinstated and applauded by his fellow officers.

In 2-3 years he'll be farther up in the ranks than his peers as a reward for a job well done. A police state needs people like him. To act as thugs. Otherwise you cannot have a police state. Not that hard to figure out.

Someone should break that officers face.
A shove like that even though she was resisting she was 110lbs.. Come on.
Also, with her shoes off like that what did he expect for her to get any traction.

And lastly, it stated she fell asleep behind the wheel where she had pulled off.
I take it making a good call and pulling over rather than driving on was her bad right?
Did the arresting officer have nothing better to to than to jail a sleeping person?
Total bullbubblegum.

Thanks for the link, I let them know real good
This kind of thing is happening all over what is left of Our Country.
I for one am sick of reading about how this or that cop willfully mistreated the person(s) in his
or her custody. When the criminals run the police agency who will We be able to trust in an emergency?

He'll get 2-3 weeks off with pay while it is reviewed. They'll determine it really wasn't his intent to do harm. He'll get reinstated and applauded by his fellow officers.

In 2-3 years he'll be farther up in the ranks than his peers as a reward for a job well done. A police state needs people like him. To act as thugs. Otherwise you cannot have a police state. Not that hard to figure out.

You're probably more correct than most would care to admit.
It's only a matter of time before we see a video of cops abusing someone, and the crowd watching decides to pile on the cops. I give it to the end of the year at the latest.

I feel that cops have been abusing their authority for decades, its only since the invention of portable camera phones, and security cameras everywhere,that we see first hand only a few examples of their abuse. I am sure this is only the tip of the iceberg so to speak,, I am quite certain there are thousands of examples of police brutality that go undocumented, due to no video proof, and anyone who attempts to bring it to light in the judicial system loses or it gets dismissed, since as per the judicial system, " cops never lie", when its your word against theres.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top