JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:)LSeattle police say 3 arrested in random thrill-shootings Seattle police say 3 arrested in random thrill-shootings

Just what the liberal NW needs some arsehats shooting up neighborhoods because they're idiots.

And these three will probably plea out to some BS jail time and the gun hating politicians and media will use this for their own ammo to bans these evil black rifles.

How about you off these clowns and teach other idiots a lesson

:)LSeattle police say 3 arrested in random thrill-shootings Seattle police say 3 arrested in random thrill-shootings

Just what the liberal NW needs some arsehats shooting up neighborhoods because they're idiots.

And these three will probably plea out to some BS jail time and the gun hating politicians and media will use this for their own ammo to bans these evil black rifles.

How about you off these clowns and teach other idiots a lesson

Hopefully they can get the "thrill" of spending the rest of their miserable lives in prison now.

wouldn't surprise me if the miserable politicians are paying to have this done so they can help push there own agenda!

I firmly believe that a lot of things happen because they make it happen just so they can get elected and get there back door self righteous laws passed to take our rights and make them look like the good guys for doing it.

The article indicates:
"The second shooting was reported in Seattle on April 30, when police said the two previously mentioned suspects and a 18-year-old man fired at least 50 rounds at a home where one of the suspects mistakenly believed a gang rival lived."
So if the shooter belonged to a gang, there is a reasonable liklihood he had a criminal record that would have precluded him from owning guns. This part of the story needs to be fleshed out: were any of the people involved prohibited from owning firearms?

If the answer is "yes" -- that is not supportive of increased restriction on lawful owners. If the answer is "no" ... we should just hope this fades away.

So if the shooter belonged to a gang, there is a reasonable liklihood he had a criminal record that would have precluded him from owning guns. This part of the story needs to be fleshed out: were any of the people involved prohibited from owning firearms?

Yes but the dang news will never say it!! They are all on the damn payroll!!!

:mad:
So, Seattle's gang bangers are now apparently to be referred to as "thrill shooters"....
....sorta like Seattle criminals facing trial are now to be called "community members"?

Seattle politicians,
spreading the Blockhead Plague like infected flea bites on a sleeping populace.

wouldn't surprise me if the miserable politicians are paying to have this done so they can help push there own agenda!

I firmly believe that a lot of things happen because they make it happen just so they can get elected and get there back door self righteous laws passed to take our rights and make them look like the good guys for doing it.

The article indicates:
"The second shooting was reported in Seattle on April 30, when police said the two previously mentioned suspects and a 18-year-old man fired at least 50 rounds at a home where one of the suspects mistakenly believed a gang rival lived."

If the answer is "yes" -- that is not supportive of increased restriction on lawful owners. If the answer is "no" ... we should just hope this fades away.
You mean they didn't use their GPS on their phones to locate the correct house?? :cool:

But it is thrilling in video games-isn't that the same??? (Sarcasm intended)
I have talked to some of my students about this very subject.
It is very difficult to get across the wide range of emotions and life altering changes one experiences after this ,
to someone who has no real idea of what you or they themselves are talking about.
Andy

Sentence them to a year as a Hospice care provider.

Have them try to keep someone alive and comfortable. Only to have them pass.
Case after case. Sometimes dying horribly.

Let they see and feel the reaction of the family.

If that doesn't teach them empathy............ Put them down. o_O

I'm not going to specifically claim these to be False Flag attacks, but I *am* inclined to observe that Progs have been known for doing such things, to both their own people and others, since the days of Marx.

Those folks need to stop blaming the machine and laying the crime at the feet of these felonious P'sOS!
We need some draconian, politicians first and then the losers that are too special to live by the law of the land!
I should live so long........that would take about 1,000 years! :(

Draconian Politicians are continuously attacked by the liberal politicians and their media henchmen...

Eventually, the good, moral people, will have no choice but to take matters into their own hands... And take out the trash...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top