JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw a guy driving this yesterday, talked to him for a bit. It's a very interesting design for a commuter vehicle.

...but... 100-mile range is lower than I expected, and the price of $19K USD is higher than I expected.

Looks innovative but 100 miles range probably means 33 mile range in reality I would guess. If it had an onboard engine to charge the battery then ok, but without that better strap a bicycle to the roof to get home when it leaves you stranded.

Plus your blood pressure would be high the whole time driving worried that you may not make it to a charging station or your destination and back. Not for me, that's for sure.

In the late 80's/early 90s Honda had gas only cars that would get 56 mpg. You can't tell me that 30 years later we can't have an all gas/diesel solution that could do even better.

These showed up at Portland Cars and Coffee Motorcycle day earlier this summer. It was interesting but meh.

For that amount of money, you could get a nicely equipped Harley Sportster and all the gear to ride all year long.

As shown in the add- 0 to 85% charge takes 12.5 hours. So that is over half a 24 hour day on the charger. For at most, a 100 mile range? For 1 person and very little storage space? Looks like a $20k virtue signal.

Pure 'Letric is just asking for problems, especially with the grid already stretched WAY past capacity. Add to that the very inefficient design in the O.P. and your just pretending! Now, if you produce a Hybrid that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and the gov. actually makes real rebates and sticks to them unlike what they did to Honda and Toyota buyers, we might have something! Then there's the whole NOW TECH vs what they should be doing, it's almost like their not even trying to produce a real viable vehicle and addressing their Green Dream! The only companies who are actually doing it right and being innovative are Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Devel, and the very top of the range Mercedes Benz, but those are all toys. While there will be trickle down of their tech, it's gonna take a long time, and dosnt really help the world, and of serious note, all are Hybrids, and all use serious state of the are Internal combustion engines, far after everyone said it wasn't viable, or that we had reached a peak in technology of the internal combustion engines, Christian Von Koenigsegg said hold my beer and watch this!
You take what they have done and combine with what Lamborghini has done and you solve everything in one package!

Pure 'Letric is just asking for problems, especially with the grid already stretched WAY past capacity. Add to that the very inefficient design in the O.P. and your just pretending! Now, if you produce a Hybrid that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and the gov. actually makes real rebates and sticks to them unlike what they did to Honda and Toyota buyers, we might have something! Then there's the whole NOW TECH vs what they should be doing, it's almost like their not even trying to produce a real viable vehicle and addressing their Green Dream! The only companies who are actually doing it right and being innovative are Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Devel, and the very top of the range Mercedes Benz, but those are all toys. While there will be trickle down of their tech, it's gonna take a long time, and dosnt really help the world, and of serious note, all are Hybrids, and all use serious state of the are Internal combustion engines, far after everyone said it wasn't viable, or that we had reached a peak in technology of the internal combustion engines, Christian Von Koenigsegg said hold my beer and watch this!
You take what they have done and combine with what Lamborghini has done and you solve everything in one package!
Interesting stuff! Not a fan of the subsidies though, comes off as a bribe for something that doesn't work, interferes with free market principles, and creates false competition. Just my opinion.
The non-stop attack on the fossil fuel industry could have a negative impact on investments and "R and D", resulting in some of the problems you mentioned.
Electric might in fact be the next thing, but we are nowhere near it yet, and having it crammed down our throats is not working out very well.

But, but, how will that make a lot of law makers rich? 🤬

Interesting stuff! Not a fan of the subsidies though, comes off as a bribe for something that doesn't work, interferes with free market principles, and creates false competition. Just my opinion.
The non-stop attack on the fossil fuel industry could have a negative impact on investments and "R and D", resulting in some of the problems you mentioned.
Electric might in fact be the next thing, but we are nowhere near it yet, and having it crammed down our throats is not working out very well.
Yep! The biggest problem with this push is while they are pushing EV's they are at the same time pushing to get rid of the ways they make the power. Of course when this leads to what anyone with a brain knows will happen? The same law makers who made the mess will run to camera's and say they need to "fix it". Blame will be aimed at everyone except them of course. He it works so why not. 🤬

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top