Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Three very different pistols from each other, and a story.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Oregon Quartermaster, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Shut down the individual ads to clean up the conversations, and only have to bump one listing, if needs be. This is also an NWFA exclusive. Armslist burned me yesterday, so we're on a "break." Some of these packages may have changed from their previous offers, and you may be wondering why. Well, let me tell you a story. (Feel free to skip the story)

Hop up on my knee dear, sweet, little NWFA forum. Scooch in real close. It all started when people seemed to stop buying guns. The big, scary, democrats in Salem crafted a bill, that no Sheriff plans on enforcing, and wouldn't know where to begin, in order to make the people who feel good about passing laws purr like kittens. This law doesn't do anything to stop criminals from stealing guns, or using the ones they currently have, but it does scare the people, like me, who buy and sell to other upstanding men and women in the great Northwest. Oh, are you getting sleepy little one? Ok, I'll finish up quickly. *clears throat* The dragon's last words were,"I only hoarded 22 because it was shiny... like... gol..." No one was ever able to decipher his message since he died of sudden onset diabetes, but there was a rumbling from his castle, that suddenly burst at the seams! Then 22 was back on the shelf, and we could trust retirees again to not sell bricks for $50! And the kingdom was happy, armed, and stopped voting on party lines.

The end. (I realize this story has nothing to do with the premise of why I said I was telling it, but I told you it was okay to skip, so you only have yourself to blame. Don't you?)

Now, a gentleman on these very forums has a rifle that has MORE than piqued my interest, and I need to get to $1100 to get that rifle for my very own. I'm a Veteran, and pre-med student. I go to school on average 20 credits a terms, and work at the VA hospital for my work study. That, and the GI Bill pays the bills, no pun intended, but new guns required the sacrifice of old. These are the last three guns that are on my "can live without" list. I want to get that rifle, so I've posted the asking price, as well as the bottom possible sale price. All bottom prices add up to exactly $1100, and I'm okay with that. What I'm NOT okay with is offers lower than that. I know haggling is normal, and part of the game, but please understand that I've haggled myself into selling THREE pistols, to get ONE rifle. I have six days from today, to get that rifle. If I fail, I'll put these guns away, start Summer term, and take my leave of the forums.

If you're STILL with me, kudos to you. Here's the guns you've been waiting for:

Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk, 1972-1973 manufacture, 44 magnum, 7.5" barrel.

***SOLD***

Kahr P45 with night sights. ***SOLD***

Beretta ARX-160 22LR pistol.

***SOLD***

FTF sales ONLY in SE Portland, at Sportsman's Warehouse. Oregon resident, 21 and older (because I said so), who can legally possess firearms (because the MAN said so). CHL preferred, but only ODL required. Simple bill of sale for both our records. Background phone call if you creep me out. Please don't creep me out. Come on, I told you a story.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Go well.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Barachiah, RLS, TJdamon and 4 others like this.
  2. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Beretta ARX-160 is SOLD

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  3. pdxcat

pdxcat Sellwood Active Member

Awesome deals! Someone better buy that p45 before I piss off my wife.

4. Rugerbub

Rugerbub OREGON Member

Pm sent

5. Oregon Quartermaster

Kahr is SOLD! Thanks Bubba!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  6. Oregon Quartermaster

Someone's meeting to look at the Ruger this afternoon.

Update: gentleman took a look, is sleeping on the decision, and has right of first refusal.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  7. Oregon Quartermaster

Gentleman refused. Ruger Super Blackhawk still available.

$450 firm.

Triple K western rig, and ammo, also available.

8. Oregon Quartermaster

All gone. Thanks for the kind words folks!

Go well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.