JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 3 holsters for sale. All of them are compatible with all P365 and 365XL models. Willing to ship at buyers expense once payment is received. Would prefer to just sell FTF though:

$25 - Crossbreed MiniTuck IWB Holster - Worn about 10 times. I used a dremmel to cut the kydex to fit the red dot for the P365 XL. See link below for specs on holster.
Crossbreed MiniTuck Holster
IMG_2582.jpg

$45 - DeSantis SL Raptor Holster w/Tuckable IWB Adapters - These are brand new in the packages. Combined price new is $95 on DeSantis website. See link below for specs on holster.
DeSantis SL Raptor

IMG_2586.jpg IMG_2583.jpg IMG_2584.jpg IMG_2585.jpg

$35 - DeSantis Mini Slide Holster (black leather) - This holster is brand new in the package. Retails for $75 on DeSantis website. See link below for specs on holster.
DeSantis Mini Slide Holster
IMG_2587.jpg IMG_2588.jpg IMG_2589.jpg IMG_2587.jpg IMG_2587.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top