Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Three Pistols For Sale

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by All2kool, Apr 16, 2015.

1. All2kool

All2kool Portland, OR Active Member

I'm thinning the herd before SB941 makes private sales much more cumbersome. Show me your Oregon ID and the CASH for:

SOLD - Beretta 92FS Inox 9mm
    , 50 Rounds Fired, 2 15-Round Magazines, Case, Manual, Lock, Warranty Card, MINT condition - $650. With 2 additional 15-Round Magazines - $685

SOLD - Para USA Expert Commander 45ACP, Hogue Grips (factory grips included), 200 Rounds Fired, 2 8-Round Magazines, Case, Manual, Lock, MINT condition, Includes 300 Rounds of factory FMJ - $725. Without the 300 Rounds of FMJ - $600

SOLD - Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm, Standard Sights, 2 15-Round Magazines, Case, Excellent Condition - $450

Buyers - when SB941 becomes the newest infringement upon your 2nd Amendment, the cost of a private firearm sale will increase. All private firearm sales will then be required BY LAW to be conducted at a gun dealer (FFL), who will collect a fee AND perform a background check. It's estimated that the cost will be a minimum of $35 to the dealer and another $10 for the Oregon State Police. In reality, the gun dealer can charge whatever they choose. Avoid this extra $50-$75 fee and make your private firearm purchases today.

SB941 is constitutionally wrong and amounts to nothing more than a comprehensive list of Oregon gun owners.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    JonCook and jb11 like this.
  2. timotao

timotao Moses Lake New Member

I'm in Wa. state. Can't you sell me the Beretta?

3. All2kool

Yes, but it would have to be through a FFL. Shipping to your FFL in Moses Lake would be about $50. Just a guess. I shipped a pistol to Rhode Island last month and it was $75. It has to be shipped FedEx Priority Overnight to your FFL.

4. timotao

So if I drive down there with a WA. state concealed carry permit you can not take the cash and give me the gun?

5. All2kool

Correct. That would be a violation of federal law. And as comfortable as a federal prison can be, I don't want to get my mail there.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    albin25 likes this.
  6. timotao

I am seldom caught by remarks that actually get a spontaneous "laugh out loud" out of me, that one did.
    I am an deer hunter, aside from the old Dan Wesson 357/38 my dad gave me I have no real clue about the laws or changes in them of late. I just went down to the local PD and picked up a carry permit because a friend suggested it.
    I wanted a 9mm because carrying this thing around for a day is exhausting.
    As much as I distrust anything that government says or does nowadays I believe I will just make due.

Thanks for the info and the laugh,
    Tim

All2kool likes this.
  7. All2kool

8. All2kool

SOLD (to an Oregon buyer over 21 with ID).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.