JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Except for the shameless plugging of his book, it's a fine speech. My only negative thought is that thanks to Bush/Cheney and the patriot act/homeland security, the attitude prescribed might well be labeled as 'terrorist'. Ironic that the previous administration may have given the current one the tools it needs disarm us ;-(.

<broken link removed>

Except for the shameless plugging of his book, it's a fine speech. My only negative thought is that thanks to Bush/Cheney and the patriot act/homeland security, the attitude prescribed might well be labeled as 'terrorist'. Ironic that the previous administration may have given the current one the tools it needs disarm us ;-(.

Almost like they planned it that way maybe?

<broken link removed>

This is why I keep saying don't pick a side out of the left or right pick a side of us against the left and right!

We common folk have no politicians in power on "our" side!

This is why I keep saying don't pick a side out of the left or right pick a side of us against the left and right!

We common folk have no politicians in power on "our" side!

Yep. I have been saying this for years. Two sides of the same coin.

Well apparently the speech was good that the entire blog disappeared...

"Page not found
Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog Sipsey Street Irregulars does not exist.

Go to blog homepage"

Interesting. :s0131:

Well apparently the speech was good that the entire blog disappeared...

"Page not found
Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog Sipsey Street Irregulars does not exist.

Go to blog homepage"

Interesting. :s0131:

I think that NWFA is stripping the url. It has the word H E L L in it.

When you click on the link you will see <broken link removed> in your browser. Change the astericks to H E L L.

Edit: Or do what Riot said. Thanks Riot!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top