JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So this would probably be a No, huh?:rolleyes:
1520057392__20180222_014710__original (1).jpg

In his older but still interesting book "In The Gravest Extreme", Massad Ayoob mentioned these items, and also "hot" loaded ammo. Can't imagine what fun a dirtbag prosecutor would have with RIP rounds, etc. My home defense Glocks are stock as a box of rocks, with Meprolight sights, and Speer Gold Dot ammo (used by many LEO organizations). Seems reasonable advice in today's overly litigious world....

I guess I've always been way to much of a penny-pincher to waste my scarce funds on do-dads and decorations that cost money (sometimes a lot of it) just to personalize something with no improvement of it's functionality. This spending money and reducing salability/value/re-sale value, doesn't really make sense to me. It's just a personal bias though, but if I don't know them, I get a feeling that their maturity/judgment may be subpar. Functional improvements are a whole different kettle of fish.

;)But hey, if someone wants to chop the top, paint skulls and flames and put fat tires on the jacked rear-end of their Gran Torino or Aston Martin Db5....just don't mow down kids in a crosswalk with it and expect a jury to believe they weren't driving recklessly.

In his older but still interesting book "In The Gravest Extreme", Massad Ayoob mentioned these items, and also "hot" loaded ammo. Can't imagine what fun a dirtbag prosecutor would have with RIP rounds, etc. My home defense Glocks are stock as a box of rocks, with Meprolight sights, and Speer Gold Dot ammo (used by many LEO organizations). Seems reasonable advice in today's overly litigious world....
The "hot loaded" ammo one has always stuck in my craw. Show me one instance where a defendant's hand-loads caused a trial to go south.

I only carry guns with a hammer and sickle stamped onto the frame and barrel so the anti-gunners will go easy on me in court recognizing me as one of their own

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads