JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Demarcus, Jarius and Brandon are supplying guns to their gang pals. Wow, once the ATF started digging after the first few guns were recovered from crime scenes, it was discovered that there had been 91 bogus purchases. That leaves quite a few still out there in Chi with owners looking for trouble.

It boggles my mind that the courts even consider bail for these people, much less ROR for the two lesser perps. They might have a hard time getting a pass from the first sergeant, though. After all, they are at least nominally under the control of the military. The leader has court martial charges pending for sexual assault. In my time, for that charge he would've already been in pre-trial confinement.

Does the army still require soldiers to sign out and in on pass to go off post?

Are we supporting background checks now? Are we supporting interstate transfer restrictions too. Last time I checked those were infringments of our 2A rights?

Last Edited:
I looked at several news stories on this and the interesting thing that stands out is that none of them have pictures of the accused. It's not that any of them are underage minors, so there must be something else that they don't want people to see. I wonder if Obama was still in office he would say " If I had a son he would look like DeMarcus or Jarious or Brandon"?

I looked at several news stories on this and the interesting thing that stands out is that none of them have pictures of the accused. It's not that any of them are underage minors, so there must be something else that they don't want people to see. I wonder if Obama was still in office he would say " If I had a son he would look like DeMarcus or Jarious or Brandon"?
Maybe they are trying to find middle school pics to put out.

Maybe they are trying to find middle school pics to put out.
All happy and sweet looking. At 13.

No, they're not putting up mugshots anymore....I read somewhere. It's probably because it makes the perps feel bad. "Feelings" ya' know?

PRIME EXAMPLE that BGC do NOTHING to stop straw purcheses or "illegal" private sales. Those willing to do so, will do so regardless of the law, even with the known risks.. proving that BGC laws are simply a means of tracking and harassment on those that abide by the law.

These fellas are screwed. Looking at another article I read a quote from (I believe it was Miller) saying he'd do anything to help his gang.. now his life is ruined and he'll be in prison for most of his youth.. and all for a laughable gang life.

Are we supporting background checks now? Are we supporting interstate transfer restrictions too. Last time I checked those were infringements of our 2A rights?
I think 'we' are supporting LEGAL purchases and transfers.

These guys broke the law by illegally transferring these guns, and possibly purchasing them illegally as well according to the article, 'making false statements during the purchase of a firearm'.

Regardless of our 'rights' illegal purchases and transfers of guns are a violation of the law - supporting BGCs or transfer restrictions is another issue.

I think 'we' are supporting LEGAL purchases and transfers.

These guys broke the law by illegally transferring these guns, and possibly purchasing them illegally as well according to the article, 'making false statements during the purchase of a firearm'.

Regardless of our 'rights' illegal purchases and transfers of guns are a violation of the law - supporting BGCs or transfer restrictions is another issue.
The "laws" they violated all infringe on the 2A. We have a choice to comply with the laws without supporting them. What I see here is people who support the laws. That is their choice but understand that it wasn't just a small group of anti-gun nuts that got us where we are today.

PRIME EXAMPLE that BGC do NOTHING to stop straw purcheses or "illegal" private sales. Those willing to do so, will do so regardless of the law, even with the known risks.. proving that BGC laws are simply a means of tracking and harassment on those that abide by the law.

These fellas are screwed. Looking at another article I read a quote from (I believe it was Miller) saying he'd do anything to help his gang.. now his life is ruined and he'll be in prison for most of his youth.. and all for a laughable gang life.
Gang members do not seem to care about prison time - I have heard they consider it to be time when they train and get more bona fides with the gang. Not sure if that works with federal or military prisons - especially military.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top