JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gang members do not seem to care about prison time - I have heard they consider it to be time when they train and get more bona fides with the gang. Not sure if that works with federal or military prisons - especially military.
Works with federal, no idea on military.

Tbh even life sentences aren't a concern for some. They don't gotta do much and get room and board.

We have a choice to comply with the laws without supporting them.
We also have a choice to comply with the laws or risk apprehension, fines, jail time or possibly death - supporting the laws (or not) is a personal choice.
What I see here is people who support the laws.
What you are seeing here is people who are FOLLOWING the laws (and I hope most do) - regardless of whether they do - or do not - support the laws.

The "laws" they violated all infringe on the 2A.
'Infringe on the 2A' is NOT a defense for violating the laws.

Last Edited:
Gang members do not seem to care about prison time - I have heard they consider it to be time when they train and get more bona fides with the gang. Not sure if that works with federal or military prisons - especially military.
Very true. I cannot imagine sacrificing the scarce time we have on this earth in prison for gang clout.

Demarcus, Jarius and Brandon are supplying guns to their gang pals. Wow, once the ATF started digging after the first few guns were recovered from crime scenes, it was discovered that there had been 91 bogus purchases. That leaves quite a few still out there in Chi with owners looking for trouble.

It boggles my mind that the courts even consider bail for these people, much less ROR for the two lesser perps. They might have a hard time getting a pass from the first sergeant, though. After all, they are at least nominally under the control of the military. The leader has court martial charges pending for sexual assault. In my time, for that charge he would've already been in pre-trial confinement.

Does the army still require soldiers to sign out and in on pass to go off post?
The US military is beginning to resemble the Salvadoran military in the mid-80s. As to the windy city, 15 or so years ago, Chicago PD patrol briefings were being interrupted when officers began throwing opposing gang signs to each other.

Curious if they will get the same pass as Eric Holder considering the F&F firearms found in Mexican Cartel hands and traced back to His F&F debacle

I was just going to type this same thing!

Cate

All happy and sweet looking. At 13.

No, they're not putting up mugshots anymore....I read somewhere. It's probably because it makes the perps feel bad. "Feelings" ya' know?

It depends on the perp - criminal.

It might offend someone out there in la la land.

This deal of WAITING or not putting up some pictures at all happens ALL over the national news, some LOCAL news and in some international news.

With that said, a person can check out their local or some out of state booking sections of various city, county and state law enforcement agencies.

Take care.

Cate

Arakboss and others,

A lot of us (Me!) do NOT believe in the over 20,000 or so gun laws on the Federal, state, county, rural and city levels but we still obey them.

A lot of us believe that the SECOND AMENDMENT means exactly what it says too.

Plain and simple.

The ONLY things that SOME OF US SINCERELY BELIEVE should be done when it comes to the RKBA ISSUE is that VIOLENT so called sane CRIMINALS and VIOLENT so called insane CRIMINALS get to STAY IN JAIL or get to STAY IN AN INSANE SECTION OF A JAIL.

If the criminals are so VIOLENT - not safe to be out on public or private property and are a HUGE PUBLIC SAFETY HAZARD and THREAT... they do NOT deserve to be OUT of a LOCKED PLACE of any type or should be put down like a rabid dog if they MURDERED ONE PERSON or more than one person IN COLD BLOOD.

(Obviously I am NOT talking about a SELF DEFENSE issue where so many ANTI GUNNERS, ANTI KNIFERS, SJW BLEEDING HEARTS and 'WOKE' people do not understand because their brains are the size of peas and they are so BRAINWASHED when it comes to a VICTIM using a, GASP, gun or a knife or any other TOOL - OBJECT to defend themselves!

Those BRAIN DEAD folks praise the criminal and put down the VICTIM because obviously the kidnapped/raped/murdered VICTIM (Woman or man victim!) must have done SOMETHING to deserve it or she or he ASKED FOR IT by some VIOLENT murderer. Bla and bla.)

The insane ones don't get a fancy INSANE ASYLUM like the 'woke' people think that they DESERVE. They don't DESERVE JACK SQUAT if they did a VIOLENT CRIME or constantly REPEAT THEIR CRIMES which usually happens just like the SANE ONES DO. Wash, rinse, repeat salami!

The sane ones don't get a fancy JAIL like the 'woke' people think that they DESERVE, etc.

The SANE and INSANE violent criminals who MURDERED innocent people aka VICTIMS get a SWIFT, speedy, fair and honest TRIAL. If found guilty with all of the PROOF OUT THERE... they do NOT get or DESERVE (MY opinion!) a LONG time in jail. NO APPEAL AFTER APPEAL.

They get the DEATH PENALTY with a firing squad or get hung like in the old days.

NO electric chair, no gas chamber, and NO needle full of drugs like when you put an OLD or VERY SICK DOG full of cancer to 'sleep'.

So the VIOLENT sane and VIOLENT insane people pay for their crimes. And the MURDERERS get to die - plain and simple.

IT is NOT a popular opinion but I do not care.

And until this goes into effect and ALL OF THOSE .gov folks who BROKE the laws that WE WOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR but NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM... this will continue to be one messed up society aka one big cluster you know what.

Gun running and more... yes, that did happen and NOTHING HAPPENED TO EH or his ILK.

That is WHY I believe that there is so much more to the LV shootings, some other news stories, AND in other connected .gov agencies.

TOO much of that crapola in the LV story NEVER DID ADD UP but most Americans never paid attention to or really followed all of the reports from ALL agencies, local LV police and that man's history with his travel and his girl friend and TONS MORE.

Throw in his other HISTORY. OMG!

Take care.

Cate

White is a blight. Black is the new white - except white NEVER had those privileges. Misplaced liberal guilt over something they never did is literally killing us.

Misplaced guilt. Funny though, how the only way to assuage that guilt is to impose a monetary and societal penalty upon others, including working blacks.

Beam me up, Mr. Scott, and make it quick!

Aaaand, with mid-term elections on the horizon, we find a regurgitated 10 month-old (news?) story on our front pages to reinforce the concept that right-minded states with most excellent firearm safety laws are being horrendously undermined by those deplorable states with less restrictive firearm laws.

FACT: all of those guns would not have moved one inch toward Chicago by themselves, and they were not moved by Joe Upright Citizen.

The news story - once again - hammers the leftist point that guns naturally flow like lemmings from places with low restrictions to places of high restrictions, and we ought to just (hush hush) ignore the elephant in the room: those guns were actually ILLEGALLY purchased by folks (of indeterminate ethnicity ;) ) because they LIED to CONCEAL their INTENT to ILLEGALLY TRANSFER those guns to their Chicago homies who intended to use them to commit CRIMES.

All of which actually proves - but only to those whose heads aren't up their leftist butts - that the laws do not (repeat DO NOT) stop those with criminal intent, but only restrict, hinder, and penalize citizens who do not and will not commit crimes.

FACT: the various state and federal laws already on the book did not stop - or even deter - the violent crimes that criminals subsequently committed with those guns.

So what good are they?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top