JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So they are unarmed, like the Brits? I thought the Swedes had more sense!
Certainly can't fight a lick! :D

Oops! That's my bad! I misread the title, didn't see they were police women!
Still can't fight a lick! :p

Last Edited:
This in the land of the midnight sun that produced the MOST FIERCE warriors in "ancient" history... what have they become? Since that refugee CLEARLY didn't pay attention to the "gender equality" segment on his refugee in-processomg they need this guy on the scene, yeah? :D

IMG_3869.GIF

Last Edited:
Some good whaling on him with a night stick would have helped. Here he would have had 36 bullet holes in him before the first rock hit the windshield.

A swift kick to gnads would have stopped that tantrum.
That's the first thing my sisters resorted to when fighting the neighborhood boys.

Am I the only one that spent 20 minutes watching Benny Hill vids? I guess I miss that guy more than I thought.
:(

What I find the most bothersome about this video is that it never fails when a shooting or so called brutality case happens here, some nitwit will say that US police should be just like cops from more enlightened European countries. I'd love to show them this video as a rebuttal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top