JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Link to my classifieds, donation sale listings will be posted by 8am Jan 29th:

During the last three days of January, the 29th, 30th and 31st, I am going to pledge to donate at least 10% of the final sales prices of all sold items I have listed in the NWFA classified sections. Currently I am planning on listing about 50 items. A majority of the items will be reloading related but I will have some listings in the ammunition and parts/accessories sections. I may also list a few firearms. Prices may range from $5 to $500+. I am still deciding what items to part with. The following week I will set up 4 meet up locations scattered throughout the metro area for buyers to pay for and pick up their items. Sorry but there will be no shipping for these sales and all payments will need to be made in cash.

I was motivated to contribute more to NWFA by the recent actions of tech companies to deplatform various forums, people and companies. I would like @Joe Link to have the resources he needs to secure a pathway for NWFA to avoid being subject to this deplatforming mania that is taking place right now. I welcome others who have items to sell to join me in pledging some of your sales proceeds to NWFA. Let's make an extra effort to help Joe keep NWFA on air. Thanks to @jbett98 for his auction ammo, great effort.

In the coming days, I will be adding some details on how my sales will be handled as it will be a little different than I have been doing things. It's going to be a very busy three days so I will not be posting any items for sale between now and the 29th. This will allow me time to get all the items ready for the three day event. I will be posting and immediately locking the ads prior to the 29th. But if you search hard enough you may be able to get a sneak peek at what is going to be listed. I will not accept any offers on those ads until I unlock them on the morning of the 29th. I will likely spread the ad listings out over two days so those who work on Fridays get a chance at some of them. During the early morning of the 29th I will provide a link at the top of this post that will take you to a complete list of my classified listings.

The listings below are items that if sold, I will be donating 100% of the proceeds to NWFA:

P.S. To those who pray, please throw one out there for my mom. I had to drop her off at the hospital today because her pacemaker (surrounding area) has become infected. They are going to have to remove the pacemaker and the wires and put a new one in. Sunnyside can't do that procedure so they are going to give her drip antibiotics until they can find her a room at OHSU. Not a good time to have to spend days in a hospital with the Vid lurking around. Thank you in advance for your prayers. Edit update, my mom is back home after week long hospital stay. She has a new pacemaker on opposite side and she gets to haul around a wound vac machine for two or three weeks 24/7.

Last Edited:
For those members who purchase $300 or more of my items between Jan 29th and 31st, I will purchase a Bronze Supporting Membership in your name or another member of your choosing. This donation to the NWFA forum will be on top of the other donations as laid out in each listing.

I will start listing locked ads beginning Wednesday but they will not be available for purchase until the morning of Jan 29th. I plan to include the word "item" in the title of each ad. Beginning Wed evening if you search the locked ads for the word "item" you will be able to preview some of the items that will be for sale beginning Jan 29th.

ARAKBOSS::: You're a good man. I'm doing the same thing with the 3 items I have for sale, 1 rifle, 2 pistols. 10% to NWFA.

With all the shenanigans from PayPal and big tech trying to shut us down, Joe Link is going to need the extra funding to keep this place going.

Good luck with your sales.

ARAKBOSS::: You're a good man. I'm doing the same thing with the 3 items I have for sale, 1 rifle, 2 pistols. 10% to NWFA.

With all the shenanigans from PayPal and big tech trying to shut us down, Joe Link is going to need the extra funding to keep this place going.

Good luck with your sales.
That's awesome, feel free to edit your post here and include links to your ads. It looks like @ar addict is allowing @Mikej to resell his donation ammo. So more donations for the cause. Good stuff people, hopefully some others have stuff sitting around collecting dust that they can sell too.

That's awesome, feel free to edit your post here and include links to your ads. It looks like @ar addict is allowing @Mikej to resell his donation ammo. So more donations for the cause. Good stuff people, hopefully some others have stuff sitting around collecting dust that they can sell too.

I'm passing that 800 rounds of .22lr down to the next highest bidder, @DLS if he still wants it.

Last Edited:
Edit: I am going to use this post to list links to any items that sell:

First test item just listed in locked ads. This listing will be available beginning in the early morning hours of Jan 29th, no early purchases or offers will be accepted prior to the ads being unlocked on the 29th. I will be posting and locking other ads leading up to Jan 29th and 30th. My plan is to have all ads up and unlocked by noon on Jan 30th. Donation period will end and ads will be locked at noon on Sunday Jan 31st. Donations will be paid to NWFA once all the buyers have collected and paid for their items.

To preview items that will be for sale beginning Jan 29th (only one item to see right now in rifle section), pick a category and type "item" in to search field and select "Locked" in ad status field. This will hopefully bring up the items I will be selling as I post and lock them.

Currently I only have plans to sell items in the following classified sections:
Rifle
Parts & Accessories
Ammunition
Reloading
Non-Firearm

Last Edited:
I have about 20 items queued up and ready to unlock Friday morning. Putting the listings together is taking much longer than I thought it would. I am still going to aim for 50 listings but they won't all be posted until Saturday around noon late afternoon.

Some listings I am asking for buyers to PM me. On the OBO listings I am asking buyers not to PM me but to make offers in the listing thread. Please read each listing carefully to see which way to make an offer or purchase an item.

On the OBO listings, the first full price offer posted in the listing thread gets the item(s). I am not going to accept offers over the asking price.

First wave of listings will be unlocked early Friday morning around 5am with more to follow throughout the day and Saturday. Check back often over the weekend. All donation listings will be locked on Sunday at noon.

Last Edited:
First batch of ads have been unlocked. More to follow soon. The next batch after this morning will be tonight and in to tomorrow. I am still hoping for 50 total listings but I am at 26 now and running out of steam. I have three member meet ups today and an OT shift tonight. Tomorrow with help from lots of coffee I should reach my 50 listing goal.

I have locked all the ads that have sold or are sale pending. I dropped prices on some of the remaining ads. To see what is left check out the link below. About three hours left and all ads will be locked. A big thanks to everybody who has bought or committed to buy items so far.

@marion carmen has generously agreed to donate the $60 from his purchase of this ammo to the NWFA forum in the form of a Silver Supporting Membership purchase and allow me to relist the box of ammo again. Only an hour or so left to try and get this second chance sale done, so have at it. 100% of proceeds from this second sale will go to NWFA.

@marion carmen has generously agreed to donate the $60 from his purchase of this ammo to the NWFA forum in the form of a Silver Supporting Membership purchase and allow me to relist the box of ammo again. Only an hour or so left to try and get this second chance sale done, so have at it. 100% of proceeds from this second sale will go to NWFA.

Update for 3 day donation sale.

I have three members to settle with, over five items plus the 9mm that was relisted, before getting a total tally on donations. I am meeting one member tomorrow and hopefully the other two next week.

The 9mm ammo is up to $35 right now, so somebody is going to get at minimum a Bronze membership. I still have hopes it will hit $60 again for the third time. Thanks to @marion carmen and @Colt Carbine, it's the box of ammo that keeps on giving.

I would like to thank @wingman33 again for all his purchases. Total donations for his purchases were darn near $90 so he was welcomed in to the Gold Supporting Membership Club today. Congrats and thank you!

Edit: I would like to add that he is a super great guy to deal with.

Last Edited:
This story involves an item I listed that was not part of the 3 day donation sale but has turned in to another donation opportunity for NWFA.

I had listed one 100ct sleeve of primers back on Feb 4th:

@North Plains had the best offer at $20. He paid me and requested that I resell the primers and donate all the proceeds of the 2nd sale to NWFA forum. It seems generosity is more contagious than the SA strain of the vid these days:). I gladly agreed to his very generous request and decided to add a second 100ct sleeve to this sale. All of the proceeds from this sale will be going to NWFA. Here is the new listing for the primers:

I would also like to provide an update to the 3 day sale. I have two more members to meet and exchange items from the 3 day sale for payment. I was suppose to meet both members today and we will see if that still happens. We had freezing rain that started around 10pm last night and a dusting of snow overnight. I am not rushing the last two members to meet today as it's not worth getting your vehicle banged up for some reloading components.

That is all, carry on.

Another update: Today I am meeting the last member who purchased items from my 3 day donation sale. This evening I will crunch the numbers and get the total donation numbers figured out. Despite @Stomper 's belief, I am not a CPA so I will be crunching the numbers using my fingers to count and crayons to record in the ledger:) I will post one final update when I have the final tally.

Last Edited:
Another update: Today I am meeting the last member who purchased items from my 3 day donation sale. This evening I will crunch the numbers and get the total donation numbers figured out. Despite @Stomper 's belief, I am not a CPA so I will be crunching the numbers using my fingers to count and crayons to record in the ledger:) I will post one final update when I have the final tally.

AB27BEA1-EEC4-4B66-AE35-F8098A365990.gif

:s0108:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews